VEAO is doing the A-4C "Skyhawk"?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really missed your opportunity here :P

Let me fix this for you:

'The jets you are flying against are smaller, faster, and more maneuverable. Just like the enemy MiGs.' -Jester :D

The Douglas A-4 Skyhawk was developed in the early 50’s and had its first flight in 1954, as a multi role, single engine aircraft it excelled in service for over 40 years. With its versatility and ease of handling the Skyhawk makes an excellent addition to DCS. Serving with 9 countries the Skyhawk has also made its name in the civilian market as well, being a popular trainer and privately owned jet to this day.

Cheers,

Chris.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

You really missed your opportunity here :P

Let me fix this for you:

'The jets you are flying against are smaller, faster, and more maneuverable. Just like the enemy MiGs.' -Jester :D

Careful.. that line might be copyrighted too!

And believe me you DON'T want to invite the scrutiny of Hollywood and the movie makers!

:thumbup:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

it was a cited quote... holly wood cant say anything,

because I was inverted.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Well ' As long as I'm NOT flying a cargo place full of rubber dog shit all the way to Hong Kong', I'll be ok! :D

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Outlaw... "You may not like the guys you are flying with, they may not like you"...

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

Anyone know why the Argentinian A-4C's have 5 hardpoints? two under each wing and the centerline? Found info they carried better navigation equipment, but can't find anything about the argies replacing the wings or adding the extra hardpoints, it seems the plane reached the country with already the 5 hp.

MDC-A-4C-Skyhawk-FAA-Falklands-1S_zps9c35953a.jpg

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Anyone know why the Argentinian A-4C's have 5 hardpoints? two under each wing and the centerline? Found info they carried better navigation equipment, but can't find anything about the argies replacing the wings or adding the extra hardpoints, it seems the plane reached the country with already the 5 hp.

MDC-A-4C-Skyhawk-FAA-Falklands-1S_zps9c35953a.jpg

They were specially modified for the Argentine air force.

Its not something we are looking to simulate at the moment. Our A-4C will have 3 hardpoints.

Pman