Explosion in 1.5 or 2. can we have that??

ramazoti

Those are rendered out with render times likely on the order of hours for those videos. You're not going to see particle effects like that from anybody in a real time game for a long time. I guess you could use it as reference material for making an effect but to say "implement this", then point to a rendered out CGI video is a pretty ridiculous thing to say.

Did we not have visible shockwaves already?

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

found this nice video i hope that they cam implemented in World 2 at least

Or

OMG!! If DCS had these..I would be ecstatic. Imagine fluid effects of smoke and fire like that.... Just like how we see explosions and smoke get affected by wind etc. that would be so cool.

ED have truly made something special with the missile smoke in EDGE. I couldn't imagine anything better. Has the nice dynamic fluid motion...the dispersion that I can see in most RL videos. Really looking forward to see where they take the special fx.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|