Exchange the Right and Left MFDs

LaLa

You're going to find the Hornet's HOTAS functionality is much more limited than the Warthog's. Also, many pages are designed to be displayed on only one DDI, either left or right.

There are some functions that display or change pages on different DDIs by pressing sensor select in the direction of that DDI, but those functions are not yet implemented. For example, swapping SA for HSI on the button DDI, or enabling az/el on the left DDI with radar on the right.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

It's also less of an issue on the Hornet because all pages can be used on all displays at any time with the menu. The Hog isn't as flexible when it comes to page placement, so swapping the displays is more necessary.

It's also less of an issue on the Hornet because all pages can be used on all displays at any time with the menu. The Hog isn't as flexible when it comes to page placement, so swapping the displays is more necessary.

How is that? Hog can display any page at any display and it doesn't enforce layouts automatically.

Do not expect fairness.

The times of chivalry and fair competition are long gone.

How is that? Hog can display any page at any display and it doesn't enforce layouts automatically.

Assigning pages to different MFDs is a rather more time consuming and complex process in the A-10C than it is in the Hornet. If I decided mid-flight that I want a page on the other side, I can do that in less than a second through the Menu page in the Hornet. In the Hog it's much simpler to just swap sides if it gets you what you want.

Assigning pages to different MFDs is a rather more time consuming and complex process in the A-10C than it is in the Hornet. If I decided mid-flight that I want a page on the other side, I can do that in less than a second through the Menu page in the Hornet. In the Hog it's much simpler to just swap sides if it gets you what you want.

Well, that's kinda true but it's not big difference: Hornet needs 2-3 clicks on MFD, while Hog needs 4.

Do not expect fairness.

The times of chivalry and fair competition are long gone.