Extremely difficult to select loadouts

Hi. It could be due to your Espace key being pressed.

Can you check that your Escape key is not pressed when this happens? (this key is on the edge of the keyboard, you know what I mean? ;))

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Hi. It could be due to your Espace key being pressed.

Can you check that your Escape key is not pressed when this happens? (this key is on the edge of the keyboard, you know what I mean? ;))

No its not being pressed also this is happening to me and at least 6 others some in a variety of scenarios e.g with vr and without vr

I've looked for "payload" and "loadout" in the present Bugs and Problems section and you seem to be the first one describing such a behavior.

I really don't know what else than the Escape key could cause the menu to disappear, and the dcs.log file doesn't seem to log such events.:unsure:

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

unlikely a mod as I've said a few times it was not "just" me with the issue theirs six different people with the exact same issue without any mods, also it fixed itself with the DCS update with the new UI specifically for the load out, I guess they knew about the bug.

The slowdown occurs every time a "side" menu is opened. E.g. I can mouse over "remove pylon" and "remove payload" all day but if my mouse strays over "bombs" or "missiles" which opens a menu to the right the performance hit is tremendous.

Exactly this. I confirm.