HOTAS Warthog to ship again August 2020

msmith11950

Not sure about the throttle or any other component, but I received this notification from Thrustmaster a couple days ago.

On Thu, May 28, 2020, 10:28 Thrustmaster Customer Service <

thrustmaster-english@guillemotsupport.com> wrote:

>

>

> CUSTOMER SERVICE ANSWER

>

> Reference: [**24***]

>

> ______________________________________________________

>

> Dear ************

>

>

> Thank you for contacting Thrustmaster Technical Support.

>

> The estimated time of arrival for the HOTAS Warthog Flight Stick, will be

> at in beginning of August - 2020

>

> Hoping that this information is useful to you, we wish you a pleasant day.

>

> To ensure the most efficient follow-up of your query, please answer

> directly to this email (do not open a new ticket).

> Kind regards,

> Your Thrustmaster Customer Support Agent, Julian

> http://support.thrustmaster.com

I have been waiting for mine to be delivered since March 10,2020. It’s like they slowed down on production due to the covid crap and I think they changed ownership. I seen amazon had 3 available today. Other then that , they been back ordered just about everywhere. It’s totally frustrating !!!!

Good luck. I would go elsewhere but the shipping will probably be the same to ship to US.

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

I have been waiting for mine to be delivered since March 10,2020. It’s like they slowed down on production due to the covid crap and I think they changed ownership. I seen amazon had 3 available today. Other then that , they been back ordered just about everywhere. It’s totally frustrating !!!!

Good luck. I would go elsewhere but the shipping will probably be the same to ship to US.

I think it's supply chain related, and a personnel issue too. I am going to wait and see what happens. With all the main board things I have been reading, I may just mod my CH stuff.

From what I can tell, all the higher end controls are also sold out.

It seems that the availability in the stick and throttle separately are always more available then the Hotas. So I ordered both of them again and whatever comes in first I’ll send the other order back. But still I’m looking at June 30 for that order. If it was my company I would be burning the mid night oil and hiring more people.

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

FYI, Dell.com has it if you want one now.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

FYI, Dell.com has it if you want one now.

Negative. Dell orders through TM .... you'll being waiting a long time for TM to ship, especially to US. I've been waiting over 3 months and ordered from Dell. Once you order through Dell, it's out of theirs hand from there. Good Luck.

Start Date April 2020 

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Warthog in yesterday so there is hope. Hang in there. This thing is a beast too. I may have to get a bigger desktop.

Start Date April 2020 

Warthog is a great system though imo it should ship with an extension and a centre mount, my only issue with it has ever been how far it sits off the desk and the control through. honestly with a centre mount and a 15cm base it is perfect.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png