Mig-19 Manual

=DECOY=

Thx!!!

Now I know what I'll do exactly in the next few days ;D.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thanks a lot ... I really love to study a new aircraft, so it is a joy when the developer releases the Pilot’s Manual before releasing the plane :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Glad to see U-boats was involved for Chinese cockpit. One discrepancy I don’t know about, in specs in the begging the stabilizer airfoil is listed as NACA-M while everything else is TSAGI. But in the section towards the end about design it is listed as TSAGI-M airfoil for stabilizer. Are they the same?

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Yes, thank you!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

not sure if I missed it or if it will come later, but I notice the checklists in this doc are not in the same format as the rest of your checklists.

For example in the M2000 and Harrier the steps are formatted like so.

1. step to be done.

- details of step to be done

(I paraphrase here, in the docs they are in a table with the left side step and right side details but the key is the step/detail format)

but in the MiG-19P it is a list of sentences or paragraphs per step.

Is this something that will be in a later doc or is this the way of the checklist for the the MiG-19P? I am making a checklist site https://listd.k13.app and this is the first checklist I am adding that is like this and it is throwing my design concept for a loop :)

To clarify I am NOT complaining at all! , Just asking so I can prepare how I will approach getting this aircraft in my site.

It will be added no matter what, but I will need to see if I have to plan a layout for checklists that are in a bullet-ed statement list format vs step/details format.

Excellent,thank you RAZBAM......won't be long now,I know smilewink.gif

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Great, thanks!

Nice to see you took the time to describe the systems, the history and operations! :)

the checklists in this doc are not in the same format as the rest of your checklists

That's more or less the format they were using back then (at least it's the case with many other aircraft). Insight into the human physiological limitations and techniques to mitigate them improved over time ;)

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

The cover is pure gold! But is it possible to see the original real world manual?

The problem with this is that we were not able to get an original MiG-19P flight manual. The current manual is made from the different documents regarding MiG-19P avionics and systems and the MiG-19S flight manual.

also, the flight model was made using the MiG-19S performance manual, and tuned to represent a slower aircraft which generates more drag.

also, the flight model was made using the MiG-19S performance manual, and tuned to represent a slower aircraft which generates more drag.

Hm, probably a piece of information that not everyone will like.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

You're right. But I love the honesty there! Kudos, OverStratos!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

What´s not to like? You´re getting an accurate MiG-19P flight model, which was both slower and draggier than the MiG-19S, as I said. The max speed, top ceiling and drag of the MiG-19P are known values.

What´s not to like? You´re getting an accurate MiG-19P flight model, which was both slower and draggier than the MiG-19S, as I said. The max speed, top ceiling and drag of the MiG-19P are known values.

I've read long and extreme debates in these forums on the accuracy of modelling, and some fans are sometimes quite radical. Saying that you started from another's aircraft model and extrapolated the dynamic characteristics is courageous :D

Personally I have never flown a MiG-19P, so I won't notice any difference and that won't ruin my day ;) I also know that even several abacuses don't contain enough information for an fully accurate modelling of a system as complex as a supersonic aircraft, and that sitting in my chair won't give me anything near the actual sensation of flying.

But still, it's a little bit like knowing there was a fly in the soup, even if it has been removed, some prefer just not to know ;)

Saying that you started from another's aircraft model

It is the same aircraft with a different nose and one cannon missing. I don´t even think an actual MiG-19P flight performance dedicated manual ever existed. (I could be wrong though)

also,

The max speed, top ceiling and drag of the MiG-19P are known values.