RAZBAM's Surprise

MrDieing

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way. There is still the Bo-105. The_Fragger is working on an agreement with an undisclosed 3rd party...

Would be Razbam's first helo. ;)

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

a612a01d4df863ac632bf4849d971f74--dusters-antique.jpg

YES!!!! ;)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Well I can always dream

Lockheed-Starfighter.jpg.1627acc62a039a649d08bdb3317d8748.jpg

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

If it is another module, I only hope they finish the Harrier before opening another project.

Why should they do that ?

They did not deliver a complete module with the M2000C before announcing the Harrier. Mind you, the Mirage is still a work in progress and they are already teasing a new project.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

They did not deliver a complete module with the M2000C before announcing the Harrier. Mind you, the Mirage is still a work in progress and they are already teasing a new project.

Sigh... Very true. +1

To be precise, they already have two more in the works - Mig19 and Super Tucano.

If it is another module, I only hope they finish the Harrier before opening another project.
If it is an AC-130H or the BO-105, what do you expect will a prop or rotary wing FM / ASM developer be able to help.in the Mirage or Harrier?

When do people unterstand that every company on this planet does research & development while producing other products, and most of the time have different teams / departments / branches building different products...

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

To be precise, they already have two more in the works - Mig19 and Super Tucano.

Indeed, and just because they would announce another module, doesnt mean that its hands off all the other modules. Id like to think they develop in like a production line. So the beginning of the line is starting research and data gathering on module X, while the end of the line is putting the finishing touches on the Mirage and Harrier. And somewhere along the line, we have the Super Tucano and the MiG 19.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Indeed, and just because they would announce another module, doesnt mean that its hands off all the other modules. Id like to think they develop in like a production line. So the beginning of the line is starting research and data gathering on module X, while the end of the line is putting the finishing touches on the Mirage and Harrier. And somewhere along the line, we have the Super Tucano and the MiG 19.
^This

Shagrat

Whatever it may be: Please let it be gen 4 (or newer), please let it be gen 4 (or newer), please.... (rinse and repeat until it's really happening). ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Or....clickable:

dkOLefUl.jpg 71Weqctl.jpg

or:

LXRmCnbm.png hJAbQJ8m.png uEnWKVfm.png

BUT according me it will be official announcement by ED F-15E and MiG-19P simply :).

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

It's exactly what it is, a production line, there is so much going on after the 3d art is done, but with no art at all, no coding, and so on, so by the time we have all the art ready, the team moves to something else, since their task is complete.

I reckon it is that they have teamed up with the guy from Polychop and will deliver the BO-105 as their first helicopter and help them learn ready for the CH-53 in a few years.

However I am hoping it is an English Electric Lightning!

Edited by Jacks

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

It's exactly what it is, a production line, there is so much going on after the 3d art is done, but with no art at all, no coding, and so on, so by the time we have all the art ready, the team moves to something else, since their task is complete.

I saw the reactions from the FB post with the Allegro, glad people saw the funny side. I was going to add an Allegro in the groove with its doors open 'landing configuration' with jet smoke coming out the bottom, but alas I felt I'd messed around for long enough with that.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

TwoPVNO.png

Lol, brilliant, I was correct. Looks right at home with the harrier as well. DCS Auston Allegro confirmed with fully functional Blue fox radar. Yea haa

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Please Razbam, please, please, please let this be a good real hype train. I really hope it’s not a flying Austin Allegro or some such pointless experimental machine!

It's all your fault :smilewink: you planted the seed.

Available liveries will be; Scrapyard Red, Knacker's Yard Orange and Bilge-Water Brown.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

Bilge-Water Brown one sounds good, will it come with camo drips and slops to blend in easily with the surrounding brummy council estates??!! No offense to our fellow brummies

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |