Few ME questions

Rmnsvn

Hi everyone,

I’m creating a mission and seem to have few problems. Hope someone could point me at the right direction to solve those!

1. I create a SEAD flight, at waypoint 0 I set options for them: ROE: designated only, restrict afterburner=Yes, announce target detection=air, missiles. At some waypoint I create few SAMs and create “perform enroute task - attack unit...”

This flight seems to ignore additional waypoint actions and uses afterburner and engages first Sam which spikes it which is not the designated target, announces any ground target he sees.

Would it help to recreate the group from the scratch and set additional waypoint actions again?

2. I set up 4 flights of 2 planes at Al Minhad. 4 clients with 1 wingmen each. If during taxi of one group the second starts to roll, wingman of the first group stops until there’re no more than 2 moving units in the airport. Is this normal behaviour?

3. The Tacan on the Tanker isn’t working. The task is set and the unit is selected, however, no signal is transmitted. On the first test run it worked, on the other 2 - silence. Any clue?

4. The weather is thick overcast at 200’ and there is a CAS flight which is supposed to attack ground targets with JDAMs. When AI is told to engage primary target and rejoin (the target is set at additional waypoint actions), he goes to IP, then fives below the clouds and tries to search for targets visually. The plane is FA-18 btw. Is this normal behaviour of AI with JDAM without visual contact?

I’m unable to provide neither TRK nor MIZ file at the moment unfortunately.

Thanks all for your input in advance!

Edited by Rmnsvn