VoiceAttack & VR problems in DCS World.

Skyjoos

Is anybody else having problems with VA in VR losing focus on the DCS app?

I'm on a Rift S and have a bunch off commands that can't be easily mapped to the hotas triggered from VA. Occasionally VA just stops responding forcing me to come out and refocus DCS. I suspect its cause has something to do with using the cursor to interact with the cockpit, maybe it's position when you click, but after a bunch of testing I'm still none the wiser as I haven't been able to identify what is causing this.

I've tried using the Rift controllers but they don't appear to have had the right click implemented yet which renders them unusable at this time. I've also tried switching on the cursor restraint but all this seems to do is make it harder to click out of the DCS window to force a refocus. I've also tried explicitly setting the VA focus to DCS instead of the Active application to no avail.

Any suggestions on how to mitigate this problem would be welcome as exiting VR every few minutes to refocus is a real bind especially when "Eject! Eject! Eject!" is a voice command.

I've discovered that my Rift controllers go into Right Mouse Click mode when I turn my wrist palm up. Then the pointer line turns blue. Kinda awkward at first, and I haven't used it much since discovering the feature. I mostly use a trackball mouse to the right of my joystick, and the little analog nub on my Sx52 HOTAS in order to have both hands functional in the cockpit.

Are you using two monitors? I found when I put the VA window on the second monitor VA acted up. Also, when in VR do you set the monitor to full screen? When I enter the pit in VR I tell voice attack "full screen" which then expands the picture to fit the screen and eliminate the potential for any conflict with my in game mouse cursor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]