Too much default skins?

CHSubZero

In the news I have read that there will be 19 US Army and 16 Croatia skins. Are they all totally different or is it just because you haven't added a dynamic BORT number functionality?

So many skins just for the immatriculation or serial number is (in my opinion) a waste of space. My SSD has enough space to hold it but the update process will take longer and it is just unnecessary. Like the many Spanish skins of the F/A-18C module. The only difference of most of those skins is the immatriculation number.

My Mods: DCS User Files

Modules owned: EVERY Module :pilotfly:

It's also different troops, insignias, paintjobs and amount of dust / weathering.

What you need to understand is that by working very closely with the real Kiowa Warrior community, this module has also become a tribute to the men and women who flew this bird. Some liveries are on their request, because of emotional and nostalgic reasons.

• Like 1

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

are you really complaining that they are making TOO MUCH content?

seriously??

Polychop, i think the progress looks good and i look forward to seeing a quality representation of the Kiowa, thank you for your work, and your efforts on all the liveries to represent the variety of this aircraft.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

@Polychop Simulations:

Maybe I should create a factory livery, that has no markings and even missing color on certain panels and release only that one ;), maybe then people are satisfied ????

I love this topic the most of all the Kiowa topic created during the past wekks or months ;)

Just as a sidenote, it went up to 27 US Army Liveries, cause a few were added by requestof some people in the KIOWA WARRIOR community of former pilots and crewchiefs.

What you need to understand is that by working very closely with the real Kiowa Warrior community, this module has also become a tribute to the men and women who flew this bird. Some liveries are on their request, because of emotional and nostalgic reasons.

I love how many personal experiences are going into this module.

Really looking forward to it.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Oh dear, not... MORE SKINS?! What shall my SSD and internet connection do? *faint*

I mean, really, if you have such a potato THIS is a concern, you should probably do something to fix it, which would be productive, as opposed to complaining about how many skins they are using. Ffs, people will bitch about anything.

• Like 1

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Oh dear, not... MORE SKINS?! What shall my SSD and internet connection do? *faint*

I mean, really, if you have such a potato THIS is a concern, you should probably do something to fix it, which would be productive, as opposed to complaining about how many skins they are using. Ffs, people will bitch about anything.

And? His bitching doesn't concern you in the slightest, anyway have you read his message? He asked if the skins were redundant with only minor differences, fair concern if you ask me.

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?