Yak-52 Discussion Thread

Eight Ball

I am wondering if some features were removed for the public market. Probably I think.

Which and why? You've got to take into account that this is a pretty basic plane so there's not much you can remove.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a rubbish prop plane that can't do anything good so I will not buy it.......

Will I buy it? Nope, never

Will I buy it? No

Will I buy it? uuummmmmmmm

Will I buy it? Don't know

Will I buy it? Might do

Will I buy it? Probably end up buying it..... ;)

:pilotfly: :joystick:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

It's a rubbish prop plane that can't do anything good so I will not buy it.......

Will I buy it? Nope, never

Will I buy it? No

Will I buy it? uuummmmmmmm

Will I buy it? Don't know

Will I buy it? Might do

Will I buy it? Probably end up buying it..... ;)

:pilotfly: :joystick:

this is exactly what happens to me when I see a module!!! even considering crazy ratio of my my country currency to dollar (1usd=42000IRR ,which makes pretty hard to buy) wouldn't help a either :helpsmilie::helpsmilie::pilotfly::pilotfly:

Would be nice to have a Metric or Imperial instrument choice as we have with the L-39.

EDIT: And I really hope for the implementation of the NS 430 Nav System!

Edited by rrohde

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Wow, i may have to switch from the p-51 to this as my primary training aircraft. The Yak-52 is something i have wanted in DCS for a long time!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

EDIT: And I really hope for the implementation of the NS 430 Nav System!

Not needed. Navigation is done by looking outside and measuring with your thumb. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Not needed. Navigation is done by looking outside and measuring with your thumb. ;)

That would be nice the Yak have more Options about Equipment, would be likely to much and Time Consuming..

You can find Yaks with Glass Cockpits so the NS-430 is for the most civil Yaks minimum Equipment, but you have enough Time to navigate with the Thumb and Compass so would be not so bad without NS-430..

I like the Tail Dragger Yak-52 with 3 Bladed MTV9 Propeller they looking much better then the stock Yak...

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Hoping I can stick a few pods of smoke rockets on her, think she has the potential to make a fantastic Fac aircraft.

Would add an interesting new gameplay dimension.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm actually sort of looking forward to it. I'm mostly interested in combat aircraft, but I love all airplanes, so I'll buy whatever anybody offers, so long as they seem prepared to stick around and support the product.

In this case, the Yak-52 is coming from ED, so I'll definitely buy it.

will it have a blind flying hood?

external drop tanks?

propwash and gyroscopic precession?

For simulating air combat, can ED put laser receivers at back and laser guns at front cockpit? like aircombatusa ?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 1 month later...