M2K free trial?

SMH

Yer I'm not even getting the modules screen:confused:

i have the same problem.

i installed the mirage through command line but it still asks for a serial number.

it seems like the free trial isnt happening. yet? :joystick:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

I tagged bignewy in the ED discord and now it works for me

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

I'm not your pa !!

You can open a support ticket and ask them

:lol: And you wonder why people have a problem with you here. You're supposed to be the community manager for the company who sell the Mirage. You really should know these things and be able to answer the questions.

:lol: And you wonder why people have a problem with you here. You're supposed to be the community manager for the company who sell the Mirage. You really should know these things and be able to answer the questions.

Exactly.

If you hate ED so much, fine, don't produce modules for their product, but don't take it out on us. And this serves as a big red flag to anyone who might be considering purchasing a third party module.