Offset tutorial?

hein22

• ED Team

The offset function should certainly be there in the next update, and I plan another video concerning this.

For the internal build I was using for the video, an issue was introduced late yesterday that prevented me from demonstrating this.

Thank you and kind regards,

Matt

Is the offset function changing the procedure that we have now massively (like it was seen in the intermediary version from last week) or is it worth it, to learn the procedures we have right now and offset is another mode we have to switch to by a button?

The offset function should certainly be there in the next update, and I plan another video concerning this.

For the internal build I was using for the video, an issue was introduced late yesterday that prevented me from demonstrating this.

Thank you and kind regards,

Matt

Thanks for the update!

Is the offset function changing the procedure that we have now massively (like it was seen in the intermediary version from last week) or is it worth it, to learn the procedures we have right now and offset is another mode we have to switch to by a button?

This. I also want to know about the current implementation.

Stay safe

Sorry for misunderstanding. Yes I've watched the videos, they seem good to me. In general, I tend to focus on what we have, even if with some gaps/bugs, rather than what is missing.

If all of open beta testers did that then we'd end up not having a good bug report base as we have today.

Stay safe