TMR Functions not working (TOT/TTT/CS-T) ( STILL BEING MADE)

Shrike88

I have been tearing through the TAC-000 VOL1 Manual and am now frustrated as I thought that the TMR functions were implemented back in April 2018 from other postings that I have been reading.

Obviously not a popular feature in modules as say others, however the TMR in the real harrier has several amazing features as guidance for arriving at designated points at specific times etc.

I have been unable to produce any results in the Time on Target as well as the Time To Target (TOT/TTT) functionality nor able to get it to input and display information as in the TAC-000 Manual.

I know these features have been added, and the simple countdown timer works, as well as HACK and Stopwatch feature. However I cannot get TOT times imputed in Real time vs GMT, nor any lubber lines for Command Speed Time (CS/T) on the HUD when entered. Since we now have the ability to enter and create way points and mark points i figured the TMR TOT would work.

Zeus is this still not implemented correctly and WIP as well ? Advanced but still simple features for the TMR functionality. Very powerful tools when used for coordinated strikes etc. Would like to know so I can stop trying to figure this out.

Edit : now reading on rezvam official page was implemented in June 1st says WIP

1472539520_TMRCST1.png.7b2c32558e60d3cf66f94241057e6f78.png

744118010_TMRCST2.png.5e47cee0a1b1d43641eaf3b53c27e8e7.png

Edited by Shrike88

• 1 year later...
Been wondering about this myself. Guess we’re in the minority of folks who care about the details.. :geek:

I wouldn't say its a minority, there just isn't much to be done about it. The standard pattern is that something is implemented halfway, and once enough people bitch about it it sometimes get revisited.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Sent a PM to Prowler111, Zeus67, CptSmiley, and =Decoy= about getting a stickied post listing the implemented/not implemented systems, but haven't gotten a reply either way.

Why is this in "Resolved" if it's still WIP?

At some point the entire bug section just got moved over to resolved, regardless of actual status. As to why, I can't even begin to answer that.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Evidently not. Took Deka 2 weeks and a open beta patch to impliment it correctly so just around a month. We are going on two years now for the harrier This August.

This goes basically for EVERYTHING razbam vs. Deka

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why such a basic feature isn't already implemented.

Time To Go = distance / speed. TOT = TTG + UTC clock. Local time = TTG + UTC + UTC offset.

So... why are we still waiting?

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

I don't understand why such a basic feature isn't already implemented.

Time To Go = distance / speed. TOT = TTG + UTC clock. Local time = TTG + UTC + UTC offset.

So... why are we still waiting?

Math is hard evidently.

Wish this was moved out of the '' resolved '' bug list.

• 3 weeks later...