ACTS pods and CAP9m features

lee1hy

What build you on? I ask because unless something happened, the ACMI pod is already in the game, and I think the CAP9 too.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Yes this definitely will add a lot of realism especially on training red vs blue missions .

There is a lua script for that (missiles are destroyed if they hit you).

I could also find a ready mission to fly and test it and worked nice.

Never managed to make my own mission/situation though.

Verified, already in the game.

attachment.php?attachmentid=222685&d=1575939650

cap9.thumb.png.2b68770ee5ae0cdeb6f6b616e2364dde.png

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

What build you on? I ask because unless something happened, the ACMI pod is already in the game, and I think the CAP9 too.

They are in the sim indeed but the ACMI pod is not functional, as there's no way to tell if your CAP9M shot would be a kill or a ditch, at least that i know of... someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Simming since 2005

My Rig: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming, AMD Ryzen7 2700X, G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200, EVGA RTX 2070 Super Black Gaming, Corsair HX850

They are in the sim indeed but the ACMI pod is not functional, as there's no way to tell if your CAP9M shot would be a kill or a ditch, at least that i know of... someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

What do you expect the ACMI pod to do in the game? Is there a feature for an RTO?

The CATM-9Ms are not working for me at all. They show in the inventory on the SMS but no functionality. It won't let me step between missiles and I get no seeker tone or any symbology. Do I have to do something to get them to work?

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

I once flew in a server where missiles won't destroy you, but a textbox in the upper right corner will tell you if you ditched the missile or were shot. That would be perfect for NTTR missions. Can't remember the server name unfortunately....

MOOSE script package offers a Missile Trainer. I think that is what you are referring to.

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline