UH-1 Skins.

JesseJames38

hi,

can anyone please tell me, where i do find the lods/edm files to show huey skins in the modelviewer? i searched the whole dcs:world folder for such files and didnt find it :-(

thanks,

RR

Hi,

I do not really know what you mean, but the UH-1 is the ab-212.edm file in the shapes-folder.

• Like 1

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Hi,

I do not really know what you mean, but the UH-1 is the ab-212.edm file in the shapes-folder.

thanks mate, thats exactly what i needed, have been looking for uh-1.edm or huey.edm, stuff like that, but note this type number...

thanks,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Downloadlink?

Hi,

I recently made 2 skins

1. the famous "German Army SAR" skin

2x5uikln_jpg.htm2x5uikln_jpg.htmj33lgusw_jpg.htm

j33lgusw_jpg.htm

98nwlxyp_jpg.htm2. 25th Vietnam Huey

There is a video about this huey.. i think everyone already have seen it ....

673b2l8r_jpg.htm673b2l8r_jpg.htm

4uvtn3b6_jpg.htm

So if you like my skins, i will upload them soon for public use :)

Downloadlink'?

• 1 month later...

i like to fix my old bell205 skin and create a new one.

can any one paint ware i can find the Israeli skin of the sim?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

• 3 months later...

Lebanese Air Force Skin Pack

Hello everyone,

I am glad to announce finishing the Lebanese Air Force Skin Pack that features the LAF HUEY UH-1H with 4 liveries including the new colors one and finally the Gazelle SA342L.

I uploaded the file on the User Files section of the DCS World website Download. Here's the direct link for it:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2320644/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey, when you guys are posting all of these sweet pics of these sick civilian skins it kinda takes away from it when you don't remove the gun racks lol. It's a box you uncheck in the mission editor in the same screen as where you pic the skin. the last tab will also allow you to remove the exhaust diffuser, removing the flare launchers and portraying a clean Bell 205.

~S

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I downloaded some old skins and they seem to be somehow broken, for example I got textured rotor blades and something like a broken pattern in the upper part of the fuselage.

I guess at some point the template changed, right?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle