MIG 29 HDD HUD question

the first block of su27s had been retired... or upgraded to modern variant.

they almost 30 years old and out of date for now.

I think the western block airplane is easy to sale to fanboy lived in western, it's a marketing problem.

and for nttr and f18... they just finished the promise 6 years ago, when the warthog released.

and ed didn't say anything about future airplane module made by themselves...

they just posted some picture about carrier and terrain, nothing about aircraft module except f18.

so who knows.

• 1 year later...

Mig 35

Well... here we are now in 2018 , July. it is said that ED is working on a FC4? Perhaps the Russian Based group will surprise us with a Mig 29 or 30... that has much more inside of it.

Variable Thrust Vectoring would be cool! How about too, if we switch to a flight demonstration team's skin an option can be available to fly in tight formation of a few feet and the other aircraft will not resist you.

But I sure wish we had a more modern Mig! I personally think the Mig 29 is the best module they have. The Mig 21 is stellar work, but an old outdated machine I don't care for. The quality, yes! The model... no.

It will be interesting to see if they ever make a meaner Mig 29 on up!?

Make it Air ground Multi-roll...etc..

Why not? They could do many things with a Mig 29, I'm actually surprised a Russian development team would not take pride in such a great design in their Mig or SU.:smilewink:

Man, if anyone could do it, these guys could! There best in world, just one man's opinion.:smartass:

Edited by DragonFlySlayer
spelling

The MiG-21 has a lot of upgrades, too, nevertheless the version ingame, a MiG-21bis is from the 1970s. Showing a picture of a modern Nato upgraded Polish MiG-29 is pointless. That is flatout NOT the same aircraft, even if it began it's life as a MiG-29A, it is not anymore. The MiGs and Sukhois in FC3 are effectively 80s era aircraft. It doesn't matter if they have since retrofitted then with death rays and the ability to accept unicorn farts as fuel, that's not what THESE planes are.

Lastly, if you don't want 'missing features' then don't buy survey level modules that by definition... ARE MISSING FEATURES.

In other news, water is wet, and the sky is a pale blue.

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2