[FIXED INTERNALLY] Jettison tank also drops bombs and racks.

DeepDrummer

If I am on a long haul bombing run with wing bombs and I jettison the drop tank, it also drops my bombs (and bomb racks?).

Perhaps a "Jettison Ordinance" Binding that operated the center mount for either tank or bomb independent of the wing bombs and racks.

It's pretty minor. I'll just have to carry the tank to the target even if it is empty. I am talking maximum range bombing missions here. No doubt it is already a considered fix.

Thanks for all you do!

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

+1 can confirm

Went to drop the tank before a bomb run...... no more bombs.

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg

The cost of bringing along the tank, when empty is pretty negligible anyway. Either tank that is.

We're talking a couple of mph max ..it's almost not relevant.

see

Of course, this issue needs resolution but thankfully it's one that does not really impact the experience.

I acknowledge it is a minor detail once you're aware but for the best simulated Spitfire in the world, there is still room for improvement.

I am simply reporting bugs which if repaired would make it perfect from my perspective. That is what beta testing is. I have beta tested since win95/chicago.

I understand why they have done it this way but I hope it is temporary.

The behaviour in this department of the tanks and bombs is not properly "Simulated".

There is only one bug that really bothers me and this one isn't it but it's still not ok.

The video taught me nothing new at all. I fly the Spit 2- 4 hours a day and have for a long long time.

It is a simulator. Of course it affects the experience.

Edited by DeepDrummer
spelling

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

• 2 weeks later...