Another F-5 variation request ! - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-12-2017, 07:46 PM   #1
sadjad-vosoul

Reputation power: 0
sadjad-vosoul is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Another F-5 variation request !

Greetings
I really dont know how to say ! but i really love the F-5 and what if Belsimtek gave us more Variation , while CF-5 has A-A Refueling capability and F-5F is 2-man crew and i heard it can carry Maverick missiles ! i bought it on sale ,but the Original price is $60 That means Belsimtek should give us another Versions , i mean please Belsimtek , give us more , i am asking you , please !

Wishlist : F-5A F-5F CF-5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i5 7500 (Water cooling), Ram 16G 2400 , GTX 1060 O6G , H270F , 27inch 3D 144hz , 1Tb HDD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FC3 , F-86F , NEVADA, F-5E-3

Last edited by sadjad-vosoul; 10-12-2017 at 08:07 PM.
sadjad-vosoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:11 PM   #2
waow

Reputation power: 0
waow is on a distinguished road

F-5EM
waow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:29 PM   #3
razo+r
Veteran

Reputation power: 14
razo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nice

Even our F-5E can carry Mavericks but due to limited documents available, we don't have them
Old 10-12-2017, 09:43 PM   #4
MrDieing

Reputation power: 4
MrDieing has a spectacular aura aboutMrDieing has a spectacular aura aboutMrDieing has a spectacular aura aboutMrDieing has a spectacular aura aboutMrDieing has a spectacular aura about

I am getting so tired of these kind of threads man.. Sigh.. Its not going to happen.

Spoiler:
And following your own logic OP, you are not even entitled to a new variant if we were to get one because you did not pay the full 60$
MrDieing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:48 PM   #5
dimitrischal

Reputation power: 1
dimitrischal is on a distinguished road

These gimme more threads are cancerous
dimitrischal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:39 AM   #6
cicimicikiller

Reputation power: 3
cicimicikiller will become famous soon enoughcicimicikiller will become famous soon enough

Just forget it, we can't even get bugfixes for current version...
Old 10-13-2017, 07:47 AM   #7
drPhibes

Reputation power: 7
drPhibes is just really nicedrPhibes is just really nicedrPhibes is just really nicedrPhibes is just really nicedrPhibes is just really nicedrPhibes is just really nicedrPhibes is just really nicedrPhibes is just really nicedrPhibes is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadjad-vosoul View Post
Original price is $60 That means Belsimtek should give us another Versions
No. Belsimtek doesn't owe you anything.
drPhibes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:11 AM   #8
Paradox

Reputation power: 8
Paradox is a jewel in the roughParadox is a jewel in the roughParadox is a jewel in the roughParadox is a jewel in the roughParadox is a jewel in the roughParadox is a jewel in the rough

Some kind of arrangement like the L-39C/ L-39ZA where you can use a CF-5 if you want would be ok I guess but realistically there's not much point

The CF-5 is pretty well identical to the F-5E3 but with a refueling probe and less powerful engines

The thrust difference would probably mean modifications to the FM for the new variant which really wouldn't be worth it IMO.

If there was a version that was exactly the same except with some well documented functionality that would be fast and easy to add I would agree but with F-5s there's loads of versions that are all pretty different.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:40 AM   #9
WinterH

Reputation power: 12
WinterH is just really niceWinterH is just really niceWinterH is just really niceWinterH is just really niceWinterH is just really niceWinterH is just really niceWinterH is just really niceWinterH is just really niceWinterH is just really niceWinterH is just really niceWinterH is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadjad-vosoul View Post
Original price is $60 That means Belsimtek should give us another Versions
Sigh...

$60 doesn't mean there should be more than one variants included in module. Rather, it is the usual price for most of the relatively recently released and high quality modules.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:48 AM   #10
33-DFTC

Reputation power: 1
33-DFTC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drPhibes View Post
No. Belsimtek doesn't owe you anything.
Except a bug free experience

Tags
cf-5, f-5e, f-5f