DCS 2.1.1.10527 I see my mis-aligned hands/gloves in VR with oculus touch controllers - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-13-2017, 06:12 AM   #1
hannibal

Reputation power: 21
hannibal is just really nicehannibal is just really nicehannibal is just really nicehannibal is just really nicehannibal is just really nicehannibal is just really nicehannibal is just really nicehannibal is just really nicehannibal is just really nicehannibal is just really nicehannibal is just really nice
Default DCS 2.1.1.10527 I see my mis-aligned hands/gloves in VR with oculus touch controllers

first time playing BF109 in VR.
i only had the right oculus touch controller just to get me through the home menu..

but when i get into the cockpit, i saw my hand!!!
way cool.
i didnt know we had hands in DCS!

the only thing is that the hands/gloves are out of position, and don't line up with the controller.. where my in game right hand is facing side ways in relation to the right touch controller.. and the in-game left hand was facing down though the left touch controller was held up in a normal position...

is there a way to recenter the hands? how do i get the virtual hands to function with the cockpit?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Last edited by hannibal; 10-13-2017 at 06:27 AM.
hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:36 AM   #2
Nirvi
ED Translator / Moderator

Reputation power: 13
Nirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really nice

Touch integration is a very early WIP, no function yet.
Nirvi is offline   Reply With Quote