Current Asset Pack List (subject to change) - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-05-2017, 07:17 PM   #1
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 98
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold
Default Current Asset Pack List (subject to change)

Tanks and Mobile Artillery
• M4A4 Sherman VC Firefly
• M4 Sherman with "Rhino" hedge cutter
• Mk VIII Cromwell
• Jagdpanzer IV
• Sd.Kfz. 162
• Tiger I
• Tiger II
• Panther V
• Panzer IV
• Sturmpanzer IV Brummbär, Sd. Kfz. 166
• Jagdpanther G1

Cars and Trucks
• Jeep Willys
• Truck CCKW 353
• Bedford MWD
• Kübelwagen 82
• Truck Blitz 36-6700A

Steam Train and Cars
• DRG Class 86 locomotive
• Tank wagon
• G10 covered wagon
• DR 50 Ton Flat Wagon Type SSys
• Anti-Aircraft Artillery
• Bofors 40 mm guno 8.8 cm Flak Gun 18, 36, & 37
• 2 cm Flak 30/38/Flakvierling

Ships
• LCVP Higgins
• LST Mk2
• USS Samuel Chase

Infantry
• US soldier
• Commonwealth soldier
• German soldier

Aircraft
• B-17G bomber

The DCS: World War II Assets Pack will continue to grow with DCS: Combined Arms compatibility and free asset additions that includes:

• SdKfz 234/2 "Puma"
• Sd.Kfz. 251
• Sd.Kfz.2 Kettenkrad
• Horch staff car
• E-boat Schnellboot type S-130
• Uboat type 7
• German search lights
• Barrage balloons
• Avro Lancaster
• Hawker Typhoon
• C-47
• Ju-88
• Fw 190 A-6 and A-8
• Bf 109 G-6
• A-20 Havoc/Boston
• B-24
• B-25
• B-26

New Additions:
• Sd.Kfz.7-1 - https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...z.7-1-1920.jpg

Last edited by SiThSpAwN; 10-06-2017 at 03:39 PM.
SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:37 AM   #2
Magic Zach

Reputation power: 1
Magic Zach will become famous soon enoughMagic Zach will become famous soon enough

Thanks, SiThSpAwN! Can't wait to see some of those upcoming units. Especially the search lights! That will be fun for night missions!
Old 10-06-2017, 06:53 AM   #3
NeilWillis
Veteran

Reputation power: 19
NeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really nice

Nice! Any more items expected to join that list in the distant future?
NeilWillis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:01 AM   #4
=Pedro=

Reputation power: 13
=Pedro= has a spectacular aura about=Pedro= has a spectacular aura about=Pedro= has a spectacular aura about

Wiat about germans u-bots ?
Old 10-06-2017, 07:35 AM   #5
some1

Reputation power: 20
some1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Pedro= View Post
Wiat about germans u-bots ?
You have type VII on the list.

Owned modules out of beta: A-10C; Ka-50; P-51; FW-190D; UH-1; FC; FC2; FC3; L-39C/ZA; MiG-15bis; F-86F Sabre; Bf 109 K-4; F-5E; Mi-8MTV2; M-2000C
Owned betas: SA-342; NTTR; MiG-21bis; C-101 Aviojet; Hawk T.1A; Spitfire IX; AJS 37
Hardware: Hotas Warthog, Hotas Cougar, Slaw Rudder, Wheel Stand Pro, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Rift CV1
some1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:32 AM   #6
DD_Fenrir

Reputation power: 8
DD_Fenrir is a jewel in the roughDD_Fenrir is a jewel in the roughDD_Fenrir is a jewel in the roughDD_Fenrir is a jewel in the roughDD_Fenrir is a jewel in the roughDD_Fenrir is a jewel in the rough

Really looking forward to the AI aircraft, particularly the Typhoon, Bf-109G and Fw-190A variants as these were the most prevalent over the beachead.

I do hope we see this list expanded to include some towed artillery for both sides, Allies M3 half-tack and some vehicle mounted AAA; some fuel trucks for a bit of additional fireworks would be nice too!
DD_Fenrir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:36 AM   #7
=Pedro=

Reputation power: 13
=Pedro= has a spectacular aura about=Pedro= has a spectacular aura about=Pedro= has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1 View Post
You have type VII on the list.
Didn't notice. Thanks
Old 10-06-2017, 01:22 PM   #8
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 98
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilWillis View Post
Nice! Any more items expected to join that list in the distant future?
I am sure that it will continue to grow along with DCS WWII, I know I am personally always looking at mission design and what might add to the environment.

Last edited by SiThSpAwN; 10-06-2017 at 01:24 PM.
SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:04 PM   #9
funkyfranky

Reputation power: 18
funkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of light

Will the landing boats get animated front doors? And will they be able to deploy cargo?
Old 10-16-2017, 11:39 AM   #10
Delareon

Reputation power: 0
Delareon is on a distinguished road

Are there plans to add German Bombers?
Would be nice for some kind of Battle for England Missions where you have to hunt down German Heinkels.
Delareon is online now   Reply With Quote