Updated Manual

hey guys - can someone please point me in the right direction for an updated manual? was looking for a sticky in the forums here but didn't see one. tried doing a google search and there are tons of links to the manual but no idea which, if any, are the most up to date.

cheers!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

The latest manual available is always going to be located in "Docs" folder of Your plane module. How often they get updated is another matter. The one we have now for -109 is June 24th revision.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

The latest manual available is always going to be located in "Docs" folder of Your plane module. How often they get updated is another matter. The one we have now for -109 is June 24th revision.

*slaps head* duh, forgot it came with the download. i've been searching online for it

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules