SATAC 2017 - Page 8 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-04-2017, 12:23 PM   #71
///Rage

Reputation power: 34
///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all

Sorry to hear that Hellrequiem. Sadly Pan Server have needed to withdraw as well. Good luck and hope to see you in next years SATAC!

Brackets and order of play to be posted tonight in post 3!

www.51st.org

Last edited by ///Rage; 10-04-2017 at 12:28 PM.
///Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:06 AM   #72
Bushmanni

Reputation power: 19
Bushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of lightBushmanni is a glorious beacon of light

I just looked at the bracket and it seems like Team China has been allocated twice into it? Team China Lone Wolves = Team China, if I understand correctly?
Bushmanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:33 AM   #73
Slutcher

Reputation power: 1
Slutcher will become famous soon enoughSlutcher will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushmanni View Post
I just looked at the bracket and it seems like Team China has been allocated twice into it? Team China Lone Wolves = Team China, if I understand correctly?
You are right. The current brackets on Splash One are just placeholders. Still waiting for Rage to release the final version.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:29 PM   #74
///Rage

///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all///Rage is a name known to all

Post 3 updated!

Matches will be hosted on 1 of 3 servers:
  • 51st Server
  • 104th Server
  • Splash One Gaming Server (S1G)
Match times will start at 15z or 17z. We aim to complete Round 1 and Round 2 as well as Losers Round 1 and Losers Round 2 this weekend.

Updated brackets and match times will be posted here: https://www.splashonegaming.com/satachome/ All TIMES ARE ZULU

Please check your match times at the above link. Match time and server allocation will be visible under "Match details". Check the bracket for your current match details and your next match (whether win or lose).

To ensure there is no confusion at the start Post 3 has been updated with match times for the 1st and 2nd Rounds. For future matches however please check the above link for updated bracket, results and match schedule.

www.51st.org

Last edited by ///Rage; 10-05-2017 at 08:59 PM.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:17 PM   #75
///Rage

3 days to go!

A few reminders:
  • Teams need to be ready and present at least 15 mins prior to match time. At least team captain needs to be in the 51st TS.
  • Check and double check your alloted match time.
  • Once shot down please immeadiately leave the server.
  • All exports wil be off. Tacviews will be uploaded from the server after the match.
  • The winning team must have at least 1 pilot land at home airfield. If they have plenty of fuel and are undamaged they may ask the opposing team to waive this requirement. It is up to their discretion and that of the referee.
  • If the 15z matches take longer than expected, the 17z matches may be delayed. I have tried to take into account team locations when scheduling matches.
  • Have fun!

51st Teamspeak Server: 51st.hopto.org or 92.232.46.28

www.51st.org

Last edited by ///Rage; 10-11-2017 at 12:31 PM.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #76
MasterYoda1

Reputation power: 0
MasterYoda1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda1 View Post
Squad Name: VF-6666 =NP=
Time Zone for all pilots: Zulu+8
Aircraft Selection for 1st match: F15*2, M2K*2,Su-33*2

Pilot Rooster:
=NP=Master Yoda
=NP=Niaotou
=NP=Driver
=NP=Newbie
=NP=Skywalker
=NP=518
=NP=Yellow Crane
=NP=Saobao
=NP=165
=NP=Killer
(this list is subject to change as I am trying to add in as many backup fliers as possible in case of no shows)

and a request

October 1-7 every year is a major national holiday in mainland China. Because of this, a lot of squadrons based in China cannot send enough people for SATAC, my team is also struggling to come up with six people. Therefore my request is that from next year, if possible, let's push SATAC's start date to mid-October. I guarantee you will see many more Chinese players participating.
First of all, thanks a lot for postponing the match to Oct.14! Really appreciate that!

My team is looking forward to this weekend. Is it okay for us to declare our aircraft lineup for the first match like right before the match? Because we will have a somewhat different pilot line-up than the one I posted here due to team member's personal scheduling conflicts.

Much thanks!

VF-6666 =NP= Squadron CAS Flight Lead
MasterYoda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:27 PM   #77
MasterYoda1

by the way, I really like SATAC website's video banner, good work!=D

Old 10-11-2017, 07:26 PM   #78
///Rage

Thanks Master Yoda. Aircraft selection can be changed up until the match time. It must however remain constant for all rounds of that match regardless of pilots flying!

The initial signup and aircraft selection are only to help introduce the teams and pilots to the wider community.

See you all Saturday!

www.51st.org
Old 10-12-2017, 01:26 PM   #79
MasterYoda1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Rage View Post
Thanks Master Yoda. Aircraft selection can be changed up until the match time. It must however remain constant for all rounds of that match regardless of pilots flying!

The initial signup and aircraft selection are only to help introduce the teams and pilots to the wider community.

See you all Saturday!
Thanks!

Old 10-12-2017, 03:21 PM   #80
cosmicdoubloon

Reputation power: 2
cosmicdoubloon is on a distinguished road

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but will any of the matches be livestreamed or uploaded to youtube? I'm not taking part but would love to spectate some of these matches!
cosmicdoubloon is offline   Reply With Quote