Western Style Shelter and Taxi/Runway Texture (Pictures inside)

Hi,

DCS 2.5 brought me back into the DCS World. I still wish the Airbases would be more populated, still most Airports and Airbases look kinda like Ghosttowns to me. Anyway, thanks to Virpil and Rangers Object pack we can change a lot and bring some life into DCS. By the way, I don't know nothing 'bout 3D Max whatsover, maybe someone can create some more Signs, Virpil if you see this please help me out. I changed the textures to create some Airbase signs but I need more so I can create more textures for the Taxiway Signs A/B/C/D and so on.. they not perfect but they do the job. At least in the Daytime.

Back to topic, I never liked the Shelter textures so I decided to change them and give them a more western style look. I love russian jets don't get me wrong but I could never stand the look of the russian Shelters and taxiways.

Maybe someone can create some new Western Style Shelter with working doors ???? I would love to create a descent texture.

Changing the Taxiway and Runway texture is a pain in the A**.. I did what I could but it's more difficult. Sadly the Rollout Texture looked better in DCS 2.1.

Enough Talk, enjoy. Almost finished

screen_180516_160357.pngscreen_180516_160324.pngscreen_180516_160214.pngscreen_180516_160107.pngscreen_180516_155956.pngscreen_180516_155929.pngd5nb8flk.png

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.