BTD's Soundtrack for Igor Tishin

Charly_Owl

Well done! And i expected nothing less from a master like BTD for a master like Igor!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

• ED Team

Many thanks you all, guys!

Is it possible for us to install that theme into DCS?..I want it!

You can install it yourself. Just unzip this file:

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=184535&stc=1&d=1526302202

to the folder "\Sounds\EditorMusic" of any of your mods (\LockOnExe\Mods), to replace its music.

Or you can replace the default music in \LockOnExe\Sounds\EditorMusic (Do not forget to rename files in the same way).

Be sure to back up previous music if you want to return it later.

Soundtrack For Igor Tishin.zip

Best regards,

Kanstantsin Kuzniatsou (btd)

Many thanks you all, guys!

You can install it yourself. Just unzip this file:

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=184535&stc=1&d=1526302202

to the folder "\Sounds\EditorMusic" of any of your mods (\LockOnExe\Mods), to replace its music.

Or you can replace the default music in \LockOnExe\Sounds\EditorMusic (Do not forget to rename files in the same way).

Be sure to back up previous music if you want to return it later.

Is there a way (if it is alright with you) that we could download the normal version just to listen to?

Thank you!

(As a musician i totally understand if you don't want your music to be downloaded)

Edited by kolga

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

• ED Team
Is there a way (if it is alright with you) that we could download the normal version just to listen to?

I will be really happy if everyone can download my music :thumbup: But, unfortunately, at the moment you can download music only unofficially, through any soundcloud downloader. Someday all the music will necessarily appear in the form of albums for download :music_whistling:

Best regards,

Kanstantsin Kuzniatsou (btd)

I will be really happy if everyone can download my music :thumbup: But, unfortunately, at the moment you can download music only unofficially, through any soundcloud downloader. Someday all the music will necessarily appear in the form of albums for download :music_whistling:

Oh, Ok! Thank you!

P.S. In the More>Edit track>Permissions you can enable downloads so people can download your music directly from Soundcloud, if you want.

Edited by kolga

• 1 month later...

Pardon me for asking, but do you have any sheet music for it? Or a midi file or something that sheet music could be made from? I would really like to try playing this on piano.

Thanks!