So, what do you think if this one...

Prowler111

The drawing says Mig-29 CMT and Mig-29K. This is what I assume. And you know what happens when you assume.

This is kind of tough, because there are 5 different model names/numbers being represented here in this picture.

They are the:

A, S, SD, SMT, and K.

I have a tough time thinking that Razbam is doing 5 different models of the same aircraft, although it is possible that the reason both S and SD BP's are being used is that there is basically no external difference between the two.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Well the model in the render is definately not a MiG-29K - thats very easy to see :).

The schematics it "sits" on you can find on airwar.ru and shows a mix of 9-12 and 9-13 variants. For some inexplicable reason it also has a single insert showing the wing of a MiG-29K(9-31) although this variant is completely different to the 9-12 and 9-13 on multiple areas.

Judging by the "neck" its a MiG-29(9-13) or MiG-29S(9-13S).

Edited by Alfa

JJ

I want to know if it will be to the DCS A-10 and Ka-50 level of avionics and flight model. If not, then, I am not too excited. It is still a step in right direction, but I would love to see MiG-29 to the real DCS level of simulation. And I would have no problem if the cost would be as high as $100 for a copy. But, not just a nice skin and 6DOF.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

1.) Razbam now start create 4 modul for DCS. How long we must waiting for Mig-29 modul......??

2.) If you create Mig modul....which vers. to be....?? I know guys from 59th wing want create vers. A/C and UB....(For this time i update my model AS,UBS-its Slovak vers. A and UB update for NATO and SMT and UBT).

3.) My result: vers. K....;)

Good going RAZBAM. Good luck with this. Even those of us who are not fans of 'the other side's' hardware always appreciate having good opponents, and good opponents need good modules so that they can enjoy their sim! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The drawing says Mig-29 CMT and Mig-29K. This is what I assume. And you know what happens when you assume.

No one can make those on DCS level.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Finally!!!!! The mig 21 should be good enough to wait for this and this will be great to wait for the flanker.

I hope you are doing whichever version has the more info that let you achieve greater fidelity, as everyone says DCS level or death :D.

Lots of good luck with this proyect and keep us as updated as you can please. :thumbup:

I think it's missing a few pieces of the airframe.. hahaha gorgeous though.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I agree with Frogfoot. It's better to have a DCS quality A or B/export version, then to have an "imagined" K or SMT version. However there's more fun with the new versions, but it won't be the real thing.

Russian developers should get in touch with Mr. Kvochur, according to my readings he was quite involved in the development of the glass cockpit for new russian fighters :)

- KGB -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mmmm... Fulcrum... the first aircraft model kit I assembled as a kid...

...I so much loved the airframe that I drew one by hand on my Amiga with a nice camo and set of missiles... (in Deluxe Paint III). :wub:

But, I would most of all like RAZBAM to make the Mig-28 so when the F-14 Tomcat is out we can all re-live Top Gun scenes, eh flyboys... u with me? :D:D:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Queue someone with a Darth Vadar "Noooooooooooooo" image in ..

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Gents:

I have to announce there will NOT be a DCS version for this bird.

Sorry for creating some anticipation around it.We´ll have to stick this bird to FSX only.

You're now playing with our feelings... :(

...guess I'll just power up my FC3 Fulcrum, put on the beautifull STRIZHI paintjob and push the afterburner to max... dispersing tears by excessive G all over the canopy... :cry:

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/866--mig-29a-swifts/ :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

In a development turn of events, the M2M/RAZBAM Mig-29 will NOT be for DCS, but for FSX only, sorry for the DCS fans, i apologize for creating an expectation around it, but we have to play by the industry rules...it´s really out of our control..

attachment.php?attachmentid=74171&d=1354041040

starwars-vader-nooo.jpg.cce0103f55a0431723e8d05a6e0b989b.jpg

• Like 2

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• ED Team
In a development turn of events, the M2M/RAZBAM Mig-29 will NOT be for DCS, but for FSX only, sorry for the DCS fans, i apologize for creating an expectation around it, but we have to play by the industry rules...it´s really out of our control..

Did the KGB call and tell you its not going to happen lol

its a shame it would have been great

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2