Mig-19P Paint Kit

PerfectionMan

I just purchased the DCS Mig-19P and was disappointed by how few skins there are to choose from. So I thought ok, I will check DCS Downloads but guess what, NONE to be found. Then I have this great idea to download the paint kit and make some skins and throw them up for others to use as well.

But guess what, I can't for the life of me find Razbam's Mig-19P paint kit anywhere and to my horror discover there even isn't one on Razbam's website either. Come on Razbam, the Farmer has been out for quite some time now so do us all a favor and give us the paint kit because if you are only going to give us a few liveries, then let us make our own!

I too just picked up the Mig-19 and really enjoy it. As for the paint kit; My opinion is if the paint kit isn't released before the hype train dies, the buyers tend to loose interest in the aircraft. The amount of mods and skins for the 19 is minimal for how promising a module it is.

Side note, The metal finish on the 19 is outstanding!!!!

I just purchased the DCS Mig-19P and was disappointed by how few skins there are to choose from. So I thought ok, I will check DCS Downloads but guess what, NONE to be found. Then I have this great idea to download the paint kit and make some skins and throw them up for others to use as well.

But guess what, I can't for the life of me find Razbam's Mig-19P paint kit anywhere and to my horror discover there even isn't one on Razbam's website either. Come on Razbam, the Farmer has been out for quite some time now so do us all a favor and give us the paint kit because if you are only going to give us a few liveries, then let us make our own!

There are some 3D paint software programs, e.g Z-Brush, that will let you unwrap an object's texture, provided that you can obtain the object in an importable format: https://www.slant.co/topics/8643/~3d-texture-painting-softwares

I didn't buy the MiG-19, so I can't explore your installation folder to see if you can extract it for painting. Try that out if Razbam won't support you.

• 6 months later...