RAZBAM bugtracker-bug titles not clickable?

D4n

when visiting Razbam website and clicking bugtracker, nothing happens when clicking on a bug title (although a "hand" icon indicates that the expected behaviour would be to either open a small context about the bug+forum thread link or directly be redirected to the forum thread)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Sometimes this is the case, even though a hand appears. Something with website design etc.

I disagree, I think the bugtracker gives plenty information. You also easily take a look in the bug section yourself and you will probably find all bugs on the first or second page.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

I would speculate that this is by design.

The tracker appears to limit the ability to expand topics, though it does show some chatter on a few. My guess is that they are limited to developers and official testers in order to keep the clutter to a minimum.

It's as important to have a place free of clutter as it is to have a place where you can get community feedback. =DECOY= has done a fantastic job making sure issues get to the ears of the people that need to know about them, provided an easy-to-access tracker that both the community and developers can use to check the status of things, and has openly stated several times to PM him if you feel an issue has been overlooked.

For my .02, let the guys breathe a little, this is a big step in the right direction. :thumbup: