DCS Seagull and EDs Yacht

SUBS17

Haha, great ;)

Gotta take a chopper out there and check

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Took a Ka-50 there and unloaded my entire arsenal into the Yacht and the bird; the bird can't be locked and doesn't respond to weapons fire and the Yacht will register hits but not get damaged. Tried ramming the bird with my Ka-50; either the bird took out my rotors when I hit it or I had a low-speed rotor clash.

Here's the result:

29sOg4m.jpg

• 2 years later...

Those Gulls might be a gotcha they can actually fly right through the cockpit of your aircraft and are not the least bothered by the down draft from the rotors.:)

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.