A-10C - On a "routine" patrol

FingertipPhil

Hi everyone,

On a routine patrol - just passing the last waypoint - when all hell breaks loose! let me know what you think!

Let me know what you think! - and if you like that, have a look at all of my stuff in the A-10C

** CAUTION - As all of my videos are captured 'on the fly' there will be some swearing, so careful when little people are viewing **

A few tipps:

1. On Master Arm = ON -> Lights Off (you're looking like a flying Christmas Tree to the Enemy)

2. Don't have the CMSP on Auto but rather on Manual. So that you are not wasting Chaff/Flare while you are just tracked but not launched upon.

3. Keep Situational Awareness. You were looking back while the Missile came from the front.

4. Try to loiter a bit around your AO and setup your Targets with Mark Points so that you can engage quickly. Remember: Whoever shoots first, kills first.

But other than that, good clip you have there :)

Greetings.

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Hi Kelevra

Having watched it back a few times, i realised that my situational awareness is zip! good tip about lights off!

Thanks for watching - i kinda put it together as more of an entertainment piece - but i'm glad you enjoyed it!

A few tipps:

1. On Master Arm = ON -> Lights Off (you're looking like a flying Christmas Tree to the Enemy)

2. Don't have the CMSP on Auto but rather on Manual. So that you are not wasting Chaff/Flare while you are just tracked but not launched upon.

3. Keep Situational Awareness. You were looking back while the Missile came from the front.

4. Try to loiter a bit around your AO and setup your Targets with Mark Points so that you can engage quickly. Remember: Whoever shoots first, kills first.

But other than that, good clip you have there :)

Greetings.

• 2 weeks later...