Prescription lens

DD_Crash

Yes, I have them. No issues with them whatsoever. Works like a charm.

I think some folks were experiencing looseness and the lens falling out from time to time. But VR-lens seems to have identified the issue and shipped out the fix.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I don't see an option on the website to order Rift lenses, are they available?

Yeah i just checked and they are there you need to click on shop now next to home the link defaults to Vive ones, then click on pic for Rift ones on right which will bring up some other options on another screen.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Thanks that is good to know. I am running out of excuses not to buy a rift :)

If you have a capable system, you will *not* regret it. And yes, I know people complain about it not being 4K resolution. But this, IMHO, is like complaining that Ferrari doesn't have the carbon fiber center console. Who cares when you're gunning it and listening to the glorious engine?

At least that's how it feels to me. The immersion factor alone is something that 4K, 8K, 12K, 20K *2D* screens CANNOT emulate. I would rather stop flying DCS than have to go back to 2D screens.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I`m using the lenses, too. Works fine. I ordered the ones with the bluegard coating. But I still have to use some tape to fix the lenses, even with the new ruber inserts.

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S