Game Window Losing Focus

DoomBudgie

I'm not sure if this is just down to my setup, as I've not seen it reported anywhere.

Enable Virtual Reality Headset - Ticked

Use Mouse - Ticked

Cursor Confined to Game Window - Ticked

The game window takes up about the vertical middle third the monitor, regardless of resolution and Full Screen option.

If the mouse tries to move beyond the window, and is clicked, focus can be lost to Desktop, Other Windows, or (most likely) the Windows Taskbar.

For me, this only usually occurs when I try to click a control that is low down on the field of view.

The cursor turns green when you mouseover the control, but the subsequent mouse click doesn't register. (I've actually clicked on the Taskbar without knowing).

Repeatedly hammer "Esc" to pause the game, but that doesn't register either.

Remove CV1, Alt-Tab through the various windows I've accidentally opened.

Survey smouldering wreckage.

After reading this back, and then realising that I'm an idiot, I've just moved the Taskbar to the right hand side of the screen. I though I'd post anyway in case anyone else had the same issue, or if anyone had any other solutions..?

WIN 10, i7 4790, 16GB DDR3, 2xSSD 250GB, 2TB HDD, Gigabyte H81 MB, GTX 980, TM Warthog with 10cm Extension, Logitech Driving Force Pro as Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, Oculus CV1

You can full screen the preview window using ALT+Enter

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Been getting this to i will try that.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

• 2 weeks later...

Alt-Enter for full screen? Wow! That sounds like DOS...:)

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...