Saitek Pro rudder toe brakes problem

Hi all, I've searched the forum and tried a few things but for the life of me I can't get the damn toe brakes on my Saitek Pro rudder to go inverted. The brakes are on with feet off the pedals and released when pedals pressed. The gradual pressure of braking is fine, in fact all works fine but around the wrong way. I've made them inverted using the tuning for both X and Y together and indipendantly, also checked and unchecked the slider but still a no go.

I've also disconnected the pedals and deleted the registry entry's then re plugged and still no result.

The pedals work fine in FSX it's just any of the aircraft in DCS where the problem is.

Stumped, anyone else had this issue or know of a solution ?

Intel® i9 9900K Coffee Lake OC 5.1GHz, ASUS ROG Maximum Formula LGA1151 MB, Windows 10® 64bit Pro, 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, EVGA Black Edition 2080Ti OC GPU, 2 x Samsung Evo 970 NVMe 1TB Drives, 1 x Samsung Evo 860 2TB SSD, 1 x Seagate 2TB HDD, 1 x Acer™ Predator 35" 4K Wide Flat Monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Oculus Rift S

Is it doing it in all the modules?

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Also is this 2.0 or 1.5?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Yeah, happens all aircraft across DCS 1.2, 1.5 and 2.0

Had this problem for a while but only just got around to really looking into it.

Looking to pick up the Warthog Hotas soon so would be nice to bring the aircraft to a smooth professional stand still after landing and not tap away at the W key sliding along the runway.

Intel® i9 9900K Coffee Lake OC 5.1GHz, ASUS ROG Maximum Formula LGA1151 MB, Windows 10® 64bit Pro, 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, EVGA Black Edition 2080Ti OC GPU, 2 x Samsung Evo 970 NVMe 1TB Drives, 1 x Samsung Evo 860 2TB SSD, 1 x Seagate 2TB HDD, 1 x Acer™ Predator 35" 4K Wide Flat Monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Oculus Rift S

I've also had this problem :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Mi-8MTV2 | MiG-21 | M-2000C | F-86F | P-51D | BS2 | UH-1H | FC3 | CA 1.5 | A-10C |

i7 2700k --EVGA GTX970 --16Gb RAM --Seiki 39" 4K --Saitek X-55 Rhino --Saitek Pro Flight Pedals --TrackIR 5 --Win10 x64

........go to options......controls......pick plane......axis commands.....saitek rudder pedals column.......go to bottom.....then tick left or right toe brake.....axis tune at bottom.....check box for invert.......

for some reason saitek pedal toe brakes by default are set inverted; used to drive me nutz lol....hope it helps......;-)

Edited by TwilightZone

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

Done it, somethings real messed up somewhere but here's what I did.

Unplugged all controllers, deleted all drivers to all the controllers, reset the computer, reattached all controllers again one by one installing drivers for each.

Don't know why but after doing this I can now invert the toe brakes on the Saitek pedals.

Phew

Done it, somethings real messed up somewhere but here's what I did.

Unplugged all controllers, deleted all drivers to all the controllers, reset the computer, reattached all controllers again one by one installing drivers for each.

Don't know why but after doing this I can now invert the toe brakes on the Saitek pedals.

Phew

I believe the problem lies in the assignments for the rudder...someone with a proper working rudder will post an image of the assignments and then you can enter and try those. I have forgotten what they should be...just for example enter RU... but I had the same problem in the past and simply cleared and re-entered the proper assignment letters