Charles de Gaulle

joojoo

There is one Mod of this carrier:

cuhXAkl.jpg

Edit: I tought that its author was CrazyEddie, but I was mistaken ... I do try to tag all the Mods on my collection with the name of the Modder, but sometimes mistakes are made .. sorry Eddie.

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...

+1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

I believe it was a legally adapted FSX Mod, converted by Markindel, it came as an attached refuelling combo with a Durance Class Support ship, with full permissions from the original FSX makers. I have no idea who that was. He then separated the 2 ships and released both as unique units. The Mod was removed by ED some time ago, and Markindel no longer makes Mods for the community as far as I am aware.

Various other people have done things with the 2 ships for their own use, but as far as I am aware ED do not want it used in the game and that is why it does not appear on any download facilities associated with ED. I do not know who now owns the 3dmax files associated with this Mod.

I do not make mods for the site any more, and I do not pass on any that I use without the owners permission.