2.5 Mission/Compaign Compatibility

Puma

Hi guys. Been following all the DCS 2.5 performance improvements and tweaking. Looks great!!

I've got my system tuned up with 2.5OB and can't wait to fly tonight.

I was amazed how much migrated from 1.5.8 without issue: logbook, control diff.lua files, options, display export mods, DCS-BIOS integration, helios. Easy!

So in some ways 2.5 seems totally new, and in others exactly the same.

My question is if there have been changes that could affect mission play ability? I know missions are often broken by even minor version updates so with a major I expected chaos, but so far I here little to no talk of missions or campaign issues in 2.5.

I ask simply to set my expectations. I plan on resuming TTQ mid-campaign in 2.5 and will enjoy the view no matter what. If I should expect bugs thats ok as its OB.

Welcome all comments/opinions!

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

For the TTQ campaign make sure you download a new copy of the campaign for 2.5. We updated all the missions. Check the briefing and see if it has a Mission Success Criteria section at the end.

We did have to make some adjustments as some of the targets were obscured by the more dense tree coverage.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

For the TTQ campaign make sure you download a new copy of the campaign for 2.5. We updated all the missions. Check the briefing and see if it has a Mission Success Criteria section at the end.

We did have to make some adjustments as some of the targets were obscured by the more dense tree coverage.

I purchased through the store and they got installed along with a clean 2.5 install so I assume they are the latest.

Very impressed they were already updated for 2.5. Keep up the great work.

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png