DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attachment.php?attachmentid=182598&stc=1&d=1523760951

attachment.php?attachmentid=182597&stc=1&d=1523760914

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

9hv6ycB.jpg

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

VUgtCGQ.jpg

Just wanted to check something out.........

R2fETDE.jpg

Anyone know how to add the cables...?:joystick::pilotfly:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

WIp, Fly able

F-4e.jpg?dl=1

F-4eb.jpg?dl=1

F-4ec.jpg?dl=1

sh-3.jpg?dl=1

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Can never see your pics Hawkeye. I end up having to look at the source of the webpage to get the URLs and then check them out. Is there some additional settings for dropbox locations and how the URL is resolved that might impact viewing under different browsers? Win 7 and IE11 used here. I know there is an update to get but I've had the same issue with the pics you post using dropbox from day 1.

Lol anyway looks very nice.

Can never see your pics Hawkeye. I end up having to look at the source of the webpage to get the URLs and then check them out. Is there some additional settings for dropbox locations and how the URL is resolved that might impact viewing under different browsers? Win 7 and IE11 used here. I know there is an update to get but I've had the same issue with the pics you post using dropbox from day 1.
Thanks for the heads up Stonehouse!

Others have reported the same.

Very strange, Some can see them, some can not.

I will try a different site to host the images.

See if that fixes it.

The F-4E is a model made by Tomcatz, from a mod by rnvpilot, found on the user download site.

The SH-3 is the same mod author.

Both were version 1.2 compatible when found.:D

The animation will only work using a full fidelity modual as a base.

Using the P51 will not be acceptable......

So I have a dilemma.....

I can not get other aircraft to work.....yet.........

The SH-3 on the other hand.........

Will be coming to a flight deck near you soon......:)

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

You are my Hero Mustang.

Thanks a lot for taking your time improving an already fantastic map. For me one of the things that need some LOVE is tone and colour variation, more texture variation like nude brown earth, rocks, and that variations should stay when flying high.

One thing i notice now is the moment you start flying higher the terrain is getting more and more even.

Thanks a lot for your great work

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4