F14 Sweep wings

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

Does anyone know how to sweep the wings back when flying in the f14, tornado etc etc. I have tried ctrl+p I think it is to fold wings but nothing happened, also I checked teh web and some people already suggested ctrl+p while on the ground but it also doesnt work with me either :confused: :icon_jook <- maybe that will help :p

Does anyone know how to sweep the wings back when flying in the f14, tornado etc etc. I have tried ctrl+p I think it is to fold wings but nothing happened, also I checked teh web and some people already suggested ctrl+p while on the ground but it also doesnt work with me either :confused: :icon_jook <- maybe that will help :p

You can't. These aircraft are not designed to be flown by humans in Lomac.

The only code that relates a command to folding wings is for the Su33, to fold the wings upwards to store it on the Kuznetsov.

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

thnx for ur reply, would you know if its possible to change the default russian cockpit to a a-10 cockpit for the f-16c so that i can use the mavericks and LGBs ?

thnx for ur reply, would you know if its possible to change the default russian cockpit to a a-10 cockpit for the f-16c so that i can use the mavericks and LGBs ?

Well if you rename the A10 cockpit files to the Su27 cockpit files, then the A10 cockpit will essentially overwrite the Su27 one.

Unfortunately, I can't remember where those files live . . . . look for the cockpit modding threads, the information's around here somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
also I checked teh web and some people already suggested ctrl+p while on the ground but it also doesnt work with me either :confused: :icon_jook <- maybe that will help :p

it can't work, because it's not like most people think: the universal FM ist NOT the Su-33 it'ss the Su-27, thats why folding wings, arrestorhook and Inflight Refueling doesn't work.....

Btw: in Multiplayer the other pilots see your wings swept back, because their Computers think its an AI plane and show the wings swept back, as it would happen with an AI plane.

Sorry for Bad English :icon_roll

• 15 years later...

New to the F-14 B Mod, went thru the startup tutorials, searched the forums and still cant seem to figure out why the wings do not sweep back, moving the lever doesn't do anything neither dose the gauges change or move ...