Help for new Mod, please

Tarochi

Step to explain the process to him: LOMAC includes civil trains, compose them, locomotive and different types from wagons, Their corresponding files.cmd are in the folder Bazar\Shapes(Wagon Platforma, to passenger etc...) In the Bazar\Terrain\Structures\Hig folder are the archives of the military wagons .(Platforma Tanks, etc) I I have copied these lost's archives cmd.y are them famous like the archives of the civil wagons. Until here all correct, LOMAC loads the archives and it replaces the trains work, the problem normally is that the military wagons, appear in a position of 90º with respect to the axis, as in the image encloses

This is the problem.

For that reason I ask all the grafics designers: Is some possibility of varying the file cmd, so that it changes the position of the object?

ScreenShot_9999.jpg

EPN,ALA_21-Tarochi (Spain)

Thank's

Tarochi.

Ow... Let's see if I've got it right: You want to edit the .cmds somehow? I think only ED can do that - if it's a custom-tailored fileformat, chances are ED are the only ones who have the appropriate utilities. It might be a bit of a bugger having them release it to the public.

No, I do not try to desencripter the archives .cmd, only request aid for, if something exists that can change the position of that file. Modifying the ME.init file I can obtain the same object, in estatic, and here if I can change posiciòn to him.The file is a file of structures, and as so him I can vary the position,(observ the estatics military trains in the train stations)

Excuses by my deplorable English.