English Cockpit MOD

cavcpt

:helpsmilie:Great aircraft!

Is the English cockpit MOD that was working in 1.2 compatible with 1.5?

And if not, is there a new one available or in development?

Just a lot easier to not have to learn a new language to enjoy the aircraft!

Thanks!

Stephen

AFAIK The Mod is indeed Compatible.

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Most english cockpit mods are basically just textures, not really worthy of the term 'mod'. Plain bitmaps are compatible with any version. However, I thought Aviodev updated their cockpit textures. An old english cockpit 'mod' is based on the old and ugly textures. And it is still in beta. So most probably, they will make adjustments to (cockpit) textures again.

My spanish isn't all that bad. But english language helped me very much in the Leatherneck MiG-21. So I understand your point of view. Now i don't use the english cockpit anymore because i like to have an authentic experience and I learned all the switches anyways.

Ps... the 'old' cockpit textures weren't really all that ugly. They were quite nice. I was just making a point. :pilotfly:

Pps: He aprendiendo Inglés por el canción: "Salsa tequilla":lol: Puedes hacerlo lo mismo.

Edited by 1.JaVA_Platypus
  • Like 1

Happy Flying! :pilotfly:

I didn't even know that song...:D:D:D

The cockpit for CC version is completely labeled in english.

Regarding the EB, the english cockpit, is something we have been discuss, but if we decided at the end go in that way, it will be once the module is completed, as we have many things right now in the agenda.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]