i want to thank the dev who made effort to include pilot body

hannibal

You're welcome, it was more a test, maybe we can improve this feature in the feature.:thumbup:

I AM VERY HUMBLED.

i dont know how hard it is to implement a pilot body..

but this DCS world simulation is a a forefront, and when Virtual reality goes on retail next year, i feel like this is one of the applications to experience.

DCS and Elite Dangerous has been hailed as the best VR cockpit sims on oculus DK2, and a pilot body is a must!!

thank you again Mr Dev!!! <3

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Hi Juan, what would happen if the pilot body is ON, while the stick is hidden by left clicking on the stick? Would the pilot have nothing in his right hand?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

by the way, would be cool if kneeboard was on the left side not obstructed by the right hand.

in VR, i will NOT be able to see the windows desktop, i am literally in the game, and the virtual pilot kneeboard is a great way to access flight notes and info..

i am wondering if the virtual pilot kneeboard can be loaded with any files you choose, such as on this thread

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=107586

i give you another example.. using microsofts's FSX.. there is an app called fly inside FSX, and its a winner with VR FSX users

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Please dont remove pilot body!!

I like to see pilot body I feeel more like a fighter pilot.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

It's a nice addition although he looks a little blocky.

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Just to clarify that the joystick can only be hidden using mouse click right now, the option to hide it with key combination will be added later on, but there are other more important issues to work out right now, like comms menu, etc... ;)

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png