C-101CC Update

Silver_Dragon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well, they're not working full time on this, it's a spare-time project. Not that it means it will be any less quality of other full-time DCS projects, just that it's bound to be rather slow developement, I doubt it'll be out before the first iterations of the DCS world 2 especially considering dual cockpit only works in EDGE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How is the CC coming along? Can we expect the release before DCS2?

We probably won't see any module or any update to any module being released until DCS 2.0 is released. I don't think ED will want to spend time on an interim minor release. Unless DCS 2.0 gets delayed past September I wouldn't expect any minor releases.

We probably won't see any module or any update to any module being released until DCS 2.0 is released. I don't think ED will want to spend time on an interim minor release. Unless DCS 2.0 gets delayed past September I wouldn't expect any minor releases.

"probably" ... that is why I asked, hoping for an answer from AvioDev.

And as it is now about half a year that I purchased the product, I would rather prefer to not have to wait some more, unknown number of months, tbh. But yeah, it is what it is - but then I would at least like to know.

"probably" ... that is why I asked, hoping for an answer from AvioDev.

And as it is now about half a year that I purchased the product, I would rather prefer to not have to wait some more, unknown number of months, tbh. But yeah, it is what it is - but then I would at least like to know.

+1

I agree. Aviodev, please give us an honest and detailed update. When I bought this product many months ago, there was no mention of this module being made on spare-time. I was very impressed with what I first saw, but now there is a big concern that the development has halted. No new screens or videos of EFM or the 101-CC. I have a lot of respect for the complexity making these modules, but as a customer of a 50$+ product(s) I expect to at least be updated with more than a few words and excuses. I think that is a fair request.

They posted this on their facebook page on June 22nd.

Kevin Rutland Question? How about you guys give us updates and stop changing your pic all the time lol

Like · Reply · 1 · June 22 at 4:44am

Aviodev We're working to bring some good news. Change the pic doesn't hold us from our target.

Like · 2 · June 22 at 4:52am

I am also looking forward to the EFM, hopefully something soon.

-Nick

Yeah, not judging anyone here, but if I knew it was a part time job I wouldn't have bought it back in January and instead would have waited until it's finished and released. I thought that we'd have the product very close to being finished 6 months down the line.

I know what question I'll ask in the future about newcoming 3rd party modules.

Edited by Vivoune

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, not judging anyone here, but if I knew it was a part time job I wouldn't have bought it back in January and instead would have waited until it's finished and released. I thought that we'd have the product very close to being finished 6 months down the line.

I absolutely agree. I won't be purchasing any 3rd party products until they are complete.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Yeah, I see your perspective. I don't fly the C-101 much because of the SFM and I would use it a lot more with the EFM.

However, I mostly bought it because they've hinted at a Mirage F.1 and I really want that to happen. I figure that its important to support the 3rd party developers early in this process if we want them to continue. I really like what I see in the C-101 and I hope they will create more.

For me, it was worth paying for an incomplete project in the hope that these funds will both help complete the EFM and push along the Mirage.

-Nick

Yeah, I see your perspective. I don't fly the C-101 much because of the SFM and I would use it a lot more with the EFM.

However, I mostly bought it because they've hinted at a Mirage F.1 and I really want that to happen. I figure that its important to support the 3rd party developers early in this process if we want them to continue. I really like what I see in the C-101 and I hope they will create more.

For me, it was worth paying for an incomplete project in the hope that these funds will both help complete the EFM and push along the Mirage.

-Nick

I know the EFM is being tested, and probably they want to release also the CC. For me its worth it every euro. bUT a brief letter to say hello and in two weeks we will release the rest of the sim is always apreciated

firstly i never fanboy it out and kiss butt and defend companies esp when it comes to software. we all payed money and everyone has an absolute right to opinion, and id love an update too. that said though we're all very anxious to fly the C-101 as its meant to be flown (efm and bombs :pilotfly: ) and im dreaming about hog hunting with it on the 104th. BUT lets put things in perspective here, last update was month ago right? if it was march yeah but a month here. doesn't hawk and half of FC3 still have sfm? people are complaining its "part time" but lets be realistic here, is the non-steam c-101 going to feed kids and pay bills? (hopefully mirage f.1 will :D) im grateful theyre dedicated to make this happen despite having to work for a living and their personal lives. as much as i love aviation and simming/gaming, i wouldnt be able to do a project like this.

theres also an unsubstantiated baseless rumor going around that ED is waiting for DCS 2 before next update - so feel free to put me in my place if im spreading lies lol

“The murder of a man is still murder, even in wartime.”

-Manfred von Richthofen

... doesn't hawk and half of FC3 still have sfm?...

I think only Mi29 and Su33 still have SFM. Yes you could count 4 planes if you count 3 variants of Mig29 as 3 different planes.

The most important things of SFM that people tend to overlook are:

Su-25T when it was launched (8 years ago or more!) had AFM and amazed many. So SFM is actually very very old and will not satisfy for long, maybe people used more with FSX FM. SFM is marketed as close to real because if you stay way within plane envelope it flies quite convincingly but we know not there we "feel" we fly but at the edge or a bit over the envelope we feel that the plane truly flies.

AFM tends to be very expensive to develop so when you see a 3rd party saying they have all but AFM/EFM... you should be aware that that means a lot of heavy work still to be done and a lot of money.

So, for sure you will have little satisfaction (especially if the plane is not an iconic one) coupled with big delay.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

So, no news then? AvioDev...knock knock... I hope it's ready tomorrow, but even if it's a "don't expect it until DCS 2.0" I'd like some sort of update. Unlike some other unnamed light attack / jet trainer, I'm very impressed with the EB so far and am really looking forward to the CC.

Hi all:

This week we are going to show you all progress that we have done, we are working in updates of eb and cc, and it is too hard to work with two airplanes together. Hope you understand the slow of the proyect, but it is not easy. This week we will show you the new updates

Done in two weeks!! :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Yes..¡¡¡

Thanks for this, I think all we were getting, let´s say, worried, me at last.

Hope that the progress will be interesting, because I want to see this bird on her full potential, and we know that the team is capable.

Looking foward to read the update