C-101CC Update

Silver_Dragon

Looking forward to new airplanes means that the old models never left the alpha/beta?

We have almost all modules with problems like radio implementation, a lot of missing keys binding or wrong performance (climb rate of 109 for example) and we also have 101 and hawk without a realistic physics.

So I really don't understand why are all waiting for new planes, in a beta stage (pre-alpha sometimes) while we must ask devs to reach a 1.0 release for the old ones.

I'm flying since 1988 (Flight Simulator 3.0) :pilotfly:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I am noticing a trend with 3rd party devs that I don't like not one bit... No it's not the lack of updates or news but the quality of their releases. Belsimtek and LN put out solid releases "ready to fly" with all systems working as they should or as close as possible to how they should. Sure we do not get all the other "filler" items such as training missions or campaigns but the plane in itself is 99% complete and 100% flyable.

If the C101 does not get completed or updated in the near future it's just going to gather dust in my hangar until it does and I will not be purchasing other "half baked" products until they have been deemed at least 100% flyable as promised.

• Like 1

Is it just me or are there a lot of people on here who complain to much about release dates and updates. I want to see the release of these aircraft as well, but good lord, cut the devs some slack. Things happen and we do not need to be spoon fed every time there is a delay. I suggest focusing on how difficult it is just to do your daily job and live life, then pretend to add a bunch of people complaining that you are not working hard enough or fast enough to please them. Take up the hobby of fishing and practice the art of patience.

To the devs, you guys are doing a great job and I look forward to your new aircraft. There are those of us, probably greater in numbers, who do not mind the wait and appreciate a solid release. It is the voices of those who complain the most you see, and the silence of the wise you do not. We got your back.

Robert

This! I'm new here and I seem to see a lot of whining from people, yeah I guess it's not great when the developers give a time frame and it's not met, but they are very forth coming with updates and it's not like they have just done a runner with your cash.

I personally love this plane even if it's just SFM. It looks great, it feels great, I love it! I can't wait for the developments to be released but I'm happy with it, and if I do get bored I've got about 9 other planes to learn and fly :-D

This! I'm new here and I seem to see a lot of whining from people, yeah I guess it's not great when the developers give a time frame and it's not met, but they are very forth coming with updates and it's not like they have just done a runner with your cash.

I personally love this plane even if it's just SFM. It looks great, it feels great, I love it! I can't wait for the developments to be released but I'm happy with it, and if I do get bored I've got about 9 other planes to learn and fly :-D

Well I totally understand why you or others would feel that way and I'm glad you can feel that way. If I were a new comer with all the modules to discover and just bought the 101 module at 70% off I'd be perfectly fine with how things are going. Other people have different expectations and interests that results in disparate patience threshold.

That doesn't mean other people's positions and feeling on the matter are invalid or inappropriate. These are concerns, doubts and worries that merely call for updates and a chance from the devs to alleviate discontent that I think after 8 months of mostly delays and excuses isn't premature or inappropriate. I believe the current state of the project is bound to raise some discontent that some, like me, feel the need to express. And that's done in the utmost respect. :)

I'm dealing with clients and deadlines everyday, I know that I don't need people to add some pressure on me as I already put enough on myself should a job take more time than expected, I didn't write that to make the devs feel bad, I just needed to get across the board my displeasure as I believe that being contemplative and adulate the Avio team every time they spoke a word regardless of what it says isn't being too healthy either to the project's pace.

I realize that despite trying to carefully choose words and throwing a few smiley here and there, any spoken concern on the internet can easily be seen as nonconstructive entitled criticism raised from immaturity or impatience. I assure you that's not the case. I'm well aware that delays are inherent to software development and that dates are as a result only estimation. My issue is about the lack of new information on the project's advancement, since January what we most have been updated with are internal issues that prevent the project advancement. I consider myself a rather patient person and thought that's subject to everyone's subjectivity I bought into this project in the premise that it'd be done in months and not in years.

I really hope they have a substantial product update scheduled for this month's big DCS 1.5 release.

Edited by Vivoune
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This! I'm new here...

This! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least