New dcs flyer

Osris

Hi everybody I'm Dr nick, oops wrong thread lol.

Finally got a pc hot enough to run DCS at full speed.

I have a fair amount of, mostly, flight sim experience with nitably Microsoft 2002. But other fighter based ones too.

I am ex UK military and now work in military warfare simulation, mainly naval theatre of ops.

Look forward to pushing my learning experience and then joining the missions, many of which i watch on YouTube.

Also look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome Osris !

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

Welcome to DCS!

Thank you for your Service.

<S>

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

If you like to fly military a/c, then there is no other place on earth better than DCS. I've been flying with ED since... 2004(?) and still can't get enough of it!

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...