No progress after Mission 2

CHPL

Hey, and thanks for the Campaign. Great job so far.

Enjoyed the first two missions but after the second finished it says still only one Mission flown.

So I did No. 2 again. In the end, it says Mission Accomplished Rating Flight Status received.

But the result is only 4 .

Now it says 2 missions flown but when proceeding it will start with mission 1 :cry:

Always happy landings ;)

Enjoyed the first two missions but after the second finished it says still only one Mission flown.

So I did No. 2 again. In the end, it says Mission Accomplished Rating Flight Status received.

Now it says 2 missions flown but when proceeding it will start with mission 1 :cry:

Hi! I don't quite understand what you are talking about.

Can't continue playing after mission 2?

Or can't you get a good grade in mission 2?

In any case, regardless of the result of the mission (except for the breakdown of the helicopter and the failed mission), you must advance to the next mission. There should be no obstacles!

Hi! I don't quite understand what you are talking about.

Can't continue playing after mission 2?

Or can't you get a good grade in mission 2?

:cry: sorry for my unclear wording.

Can't continue with mission 3. Instead, mission 1 will be launched again.

From my understanding of the campaign handler, you need at least a result of 51 to get to the next mission. Maby I am wrong with that.

But anyway. The campaign states 2 missions already accomplished and when I like to continue it comes up with mission 1 again.

Always happy landings ;)

:cry: sorry for my unclear wording.

Can't continue with mission 3. Instead, mission 1 will be launched again.

From my understanding of the campaign handler, you need at least a result of 51 to get to the next mission. Maby I am wrong with that.

But anyway. The campaign states 2 missions already accomplished and when I like to continue it comes up with mission 1 again.

How much does the director swear at you during the flight? The briefing states that you must comply with the conditions for a comfortable flight in 2-3-4-5 missions. If you give too much roll or vertical speed, your mission result and overall score will decrease. This can make you jump back to the first mission.

How much does the director swear at you during the flight? The briefing states that you must comply with the conditions for a comfortable flight in 2-3-4-5 missions. If you give too much roll or vertical speed, your mission result and overall score will decrease. This can make you jump back to the first mission.

I heard the whole time how they were puking.

It is just confusing to get a massage at the end that you accomplished the mission while in truth I messed it up in the truest sense of the wording. :pilotfly:

Maybe I should read the description.......:lol:

Always happy landings ;)

I heard the whole time how they were puking.

It is just confusing to get a massage at the end that you accomplished the mission while in truth I messed it up in the truest sense of the wording. :pilotfly:

Maybe I should read the description.......:lol:

Yes, I just did not expect that the pilots would receive the maximum point of dissatisfaction from the passengers. And I wanted more realism in that you end the mission anyway and get the grade at the end.

:megalol:I really apolachice for my reckless flying.:megalol:

This is normal! I hope you appreciate how much your passenger loves you)))):megalol:

In the Russian version, you can even hear harsh curses if you fall into a vortex ring):pilotfly:

• 2 weeks later...

I was getting a bit cocky in mission 3 with the result of my flight status was revoked.. Here we go, back to scratch heading back to the mountain for the 8 time or so :pilotfly:

Love this kind of campaign/mission that require some level of flying behavior..

• 2 weeks later...
I was getting a bit cocky in mission 3 with the result of my flight status was revoked.. Here we go, back to scratch heading back to the mountain for the 8 time or so :pilotfly:

Love this kind of campaign/mission that require some level of flying behavior..

I am very glad that you like it! This is where your acquaintance with me and my projects begins.In future projects I will improve my knowledge and you will already roughly know what to expect from my projects

You really must have had a "rough" flight in that case? :music_whistling:

@Forexkor To avoid falling back one mission, I'd simply set a variable that is "true" once the score is down at 51. If this variable is true, don't reduce the score anymore when exceeding the limits. This way you make sure that you're not falling back to mission 1 and that you proceed to mission 3.

And I'm just wondering about the point/score system. Is it -1 for every time you're over the limits? Or how are the "penalties"? I really flew very smooth and I made very, very wide turns to not exceed the 11° banking (and I for sure never exceeded the vertical limit), but in the end I had 97 points and not 100 - which means I must have exceeded the limits shortly? Anyway, I'll accept that and I won't re-fly even though I would have liked 100 points :cry:

You really must have had a "rough" flight in that case? :music_whistling:

@Forexkor To avoid falling back one mission, I'd simply set a variable that is "true" once the score is down at 51. If this variable is true, don't reduce the score anymore when exceeding the limits. This way you make sure that you're not falling back to mission 1 and that you proceed to mission 3.

And I'm just wondering about the point/score system. Is it -1 for every time you're over the limits? Or how are the "penalties"? I really flew very smooth and I made very, very wide turns to not exceed the 11° banking (and I for sure never exceeded the vertical limit), but in the end I had 97 points and not 100 - which means I must have exceeded the limits shortly? Anyway, I'll accept that and I won't re-fly even though I would have liked 100 points :cry:

OK. I took your advice!

Result 97 is not only about roll errors, but also pitch and vertical speed limits.:thumbup:

Maybe my pitch was once too high when slowing down. Vertical speed limit for sure never was more than 4m/s. In a way it would be nice if the co-pilot would give you a short message like "pay attention on your pitch" if you exceed it. This way you'd know that you messed it up ;-)