Ignoring warnings about pitot heat / engine anti ice etc

b0bl00i

Good job. I searched for ice, temperature and anti-ice in the .pdf but wasn't going to spend any real effort for something that doesn't matter.

Cheers,

Don

I understand that. I don’t like it when people just make assumptions without any solid facts. I’m not a Hornet driver, I have thousands of real airliner hours. I go by the facts, even if they don’t align with my expectations. Some have a hard time of doing such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

I understand that. I don’t like it when people just make assumptions without any solid facts. I’m not a Hornet driver, I have thousands of real airliner hours. I go by the facts, even if they don’t align with my expectations. Some have a hard time of doing such.

Sounds logical. I did the illogical thing, and tried to help while driving. Nobody turn me in to local authorities please.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Here's what you should have said "there's no documented evidence that anti-ice has any practical effect on on the Hornet's performance".

If you're a pilot as you say you are, you should very well understand the importance of specific words, e.g. 'zero' =/= negligible.

Like I said before you’re arguing semantics. You can admit you’re wrong. It’s okay.

I said “zero performance impacts”. And you know, if you’re an “expert”, exactly what I meant.

The poster asked if there were any affects to engine performance. I looked to see if there were in the PERFORMANCE graphs, even went beyond to the emergency procedures, and limitations. Zero. You and only you refuted it, mind it with zero proof to back it up.

I even cross referenced with another jet that is a NATOPS manual just to eliminate the possibility of maybe I wasn’t looking in the right place, JUST. FOR. YOU. Yet you still play the denial game. I’m starting to think you’re just trolling now.

Edited by Eagle7907

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

I'm not trolling, I just dislike sloppy language, especially from people who claim to be professionals.

What ever man. Take your Harvard education to good use instead of trying to insult people. Trolls will be trolling.

Just like the other thread. Yeah. You know the one I’m talking about. Arguing the exact same system. You just can’t accept it’s modeled correctly.

Anyways, I’m done with you. Let me know when you get those supporting facts.

Edited by Eagle7907