Sea Dragon mission 7 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-12-2019, 03:24 PM   #1
alboon2000

Default Sea Dragon mission 7

Hi,

I have a problem in mission 7 (I think it's 7 ; it's the one in which I have to destroy a convoy of 4 transport vehicles near the train station).

I had several times the "good work you can RTB" message (either with damages on my plane or 100% intact), but each time I land on the Kuznetsov I don't get the "glad to have you back" message and my score is only 50. So I can't do the next mission.

Any idea ?
Thank you !

PS : I tried both the original mission file and the patched mission files available in the DCSW - SU-33 Campaign - Sea Dragon (Patch to Game) (v2.5x).
alboon2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 04:09 PM   #2
alboon2000

OK so I gave up and tried the next missions by renaming them : mission 8 --> mission 7 etc... in order to play every mission of this campaign. And I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed as I couldn't finish most of them : I would always score 50 and I don't always know why. For example in the last mission the US carrier wasn't entirely destroyed. And I can't do anything about it... And in the previous mission (Fleet defense) I managed to kill 6 aircraft and still only scored 50.

The Mig29 campaign seems to be much more interesting (= each mission seems to work correctly).
alboon2000 is offline   Reply With Quote