Inverted joystick movement on the ground

billeinstein

Sometimes the joystick movement is partially inverted when speed and thrust = 0 on the ground. E.g. both pushing and pulling the stick will make it move forward, or backward sometimes. This only occurs in pitch, the roll is OK.

Joystick will have some uncommanded movements during taxiing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Confirm, mine sorted out a bit after deleting the axis and restarting the game then putting back the axis... Or maybe it was an illusion it fixed if you say you observe it only on the ground cause I didn't have the courage to take off until I saw it stable.

The uncommanded movements were also experienced by me and a friend online.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I can report the same issue. Affects pitch and roll for me.

A restart solves the problem.

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

• 1 month later...
Thanks, guys! There is small problem, but it should work fine in the air. Will be fixed soon!

Still here on 1.2.16, just stumbled upon it. For some reason it just loves to happen at Kutaisi airbase, restarting DCS doesn't help.

I hope You guys didn't forget about it :D!

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...