Ships sinking weird

Depends on where the ship is hit or how good the watertight compartments hold after damage?

Or like the costa concordia shallows play a big part aswel.

On the picture it seems that the back compartments are flooded and the front compartments are still air tight and keep the ships front buoyancy. Just like the titanic front compartment where flooded but due failing tructural integrity the ship breaks somewhere midship and there goes the rest of it to the cellar. Other wise it wil still be floating for a wile with her stern up in the air.

And i don’t know how Eagle dynamics damage model is on ships? But the picture looks pretty realistic to me. You could assume that if you can see a part of the ship bottom of the hull, she done for.

Edited by Bottle-RUM

Intel® Core™ i7-6900K Processor (watercooled) - Asus ROG Rampage V Edition 10 (watercooled) motherbord - 8 x 8Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3333Mhz RAM (watercooled) - 2 x ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-11G-GAMING (watercooled)

- Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Logitech G910 Orion Spark - Asus PG348 34'' LCD screen - Razor Tiamat 7.1 - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Replica USAF A-10C - TrackIR 5 - Pro Flight Cessna Rudder Pedals - VAICOM 2.5 PRO