Asymmetrical loadout

Cold_Steel

Dear Razbam,

Absolute huge fan of your work and the Harrier module and also with a background in IT I more than completely understand beta testing and stages. However....

Dat asymmetrical loadout trim issue though!! You gotta sort that out. It's nowhere near the real thing. How do I know??

My father was a WSO in the RAF on multiple fast jets and says asymmetrical loadouts or rifling one weapon and having the aircraft constantly needing HUGE amounts of opposite trim and the insane flight performance issues when turning just isn't IRL. Also there is a very intelligent Reddit AMA with a Marine Harrier pilot in which DCS users also asked the same thing and he said there shouldn't be any major issue.

This is something I'm confident knowing your thorough attention to detail and work level can be fixed very quickly especially as the model has been out for a considerable amount of time.....

C'mon. Make it at least realistic to fly.

Just some honest feedback - still love and appreciate your work and will continue to support.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Dear Razbam,

Absolute huge fan of your work and the Harrier module and also with a background in IT I more than completely understand beta testing and stages. However....

Dat asymmetrical loadout trim issue though!! You gotta sort that out. It's nowhere near the real thing. How do I know??

My father was a WSO in the RAF on multiple fast jets and says asymmetrical loadouts or rifling one weapon and having the aircraft constantly needing HUGE amounts of opposite trim and the insane flight performance issues when turning just isn't IRL. Also there is a very intelligent Reddit AMA with a Marine Harrier pilot in which DCS users also asked the same thing and he said there shouldn't be any major issue.

This is something I'm confident knowing your thorough attention to detail and work level can be fixed very quickly especially as the model has been out for a considerable amount of time.....

C'mon. Make it at least realistic to fly.

Just some honest feedback - still love and appreciate your work and will continue to support.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

+1

I'm far from an expert FM but the way it performs under asymetric load out always my suspicion. It was very annoying before autopilot being available.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze