DCS Edge 540

Ercoupe

23 hours ago, kolpakov_79 said:

There is a question. I don't have a joystick throttle axle. How can I control the power of the burners?

I see you have the same question on two planes that are totally having joystick axes for throttle. It must be a problem at your end for this coincidence to happen. Try removing the folders for these two mods (ONLY FOR THEM!) from Config\Input from DCS folder from Saved Games then restart DCS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2021 at 6:34 PM, sthompson said:

Recently downloaded v1.1 from the VARS site and installed it. It shows up in DCS and I can start the training mission. However (1) pushing spacebar at the end of the first training voiceover does nothing and I can't advance, (2) I can't see anything in the cockpit. It's as if I'm looking at the exterior skin from the inside. Any thoughts? I did install it in the usual saved games location.

I never saw a reply to these problems I've had getting started with the module. Can anyone provide some advice on how to get up and running?

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

• 9 months later...

Hi guys, I downloaded the wonderful Edge 540 and Extra 330 pack from VARS. I did a mission with ai Using these aircraft, but unfortunately the AIs' propellers don't rotate. Can anyone help me with this little problem or indicate a forum here or another site, more suitable?
Sorry about my English.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, michele.mucchi said:

Sorry, I'm a beginner..
on the VARS site the files are no longer available.
Could someone please direct me elsewhere or send them to me? I would look for both the Edge and the Extra. Even for a fee.
Thank you in advance.

I just test and I can download without problem 🤔

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Wrong path, put the files into your saved games DCS folder!
f.e. own files\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

5 hours ago, michele.mucchi said:

As Neo 47 answer, all aircraft mods go in .....\Saved Game\DCS version\Mods\aircraft, you have to create manually these two folders, respecting spelling (don't forget to erase first (bad) installation).

Edited by Morpheus

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

14 ore fa, Morpheus ha scritto:

As Neo 47 answer, all aircraft mods go in .....\Saved Game\DCS version\Mods\aircraft, you have to create manually these two folders, respecting spelling (don't forget to erase first (bad) installation).

Resolved. Thank you very much.
It was the folder where DCS saves the htm settings of the joystick.
Post screenshot for other (italian) beginners..
Thank you again.

edge+extra.jpg

Edited by michele.mucchi
  • Like 1